🧪 Early Information on New Springvale Gameplay & Rewards [Part of The Beta Beat V28]

I believe that @cap has something in the works which will be published soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whoopi who want and what good is an avatar

I have been working on a layout as well, thus my question. Thank you for the reply.

Yes, and I actually have the graphics for it.

I’ll be publishing that tonight or tomorrow.

5 Likes

Would you like to see what I put together for this updated event?

Sure! I have the first thread up here: 🐰 Springvale 2020: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Starts April 6

1 Like

@zephyr1 as you already have posted the threads it seems to me that it is no longer being in tested.
What is being tested right? Do you know when they are going to release something new to test? (a new beta)
Thanks by the way!

@ierazo There’s a newer version of Beta Beat here: 🧪 The Beta Beat (v29) – ROUND 2 Costumes, Tavern of Legends, May/June HOTM, ROUND 3 Legendary Season 3 Heroes, NEW Rare & Epic Season 3 Heroes, Season 3 Niflheim Provinces – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

1 Like

@zephyr1 it seems I did not explain myself properly, I know you guys are testing the new costumes and are in the second iteration of them, I was wondering if it was still open and if you know when they are planning to do a new testing , maybe with other things (like hero academy or the next red HOTM or maybe even the sand empire?)

You are asking about sand empire, and hero academy, and HOTMs…

How is this on-topic with the Springvale event?

Beta closed on Friday, from the second round of testing of the new Costumes.

I don’t know what’ll be in Beta next or when (or whether Costumes will have further testing), although we are expecting to see Hero Academy in Beta soonish, since it was briefly in Beta accidentally 3.5 weeks ago, before it was ready for testing.

I’d expect to see Sand Empire enter Beta by early next month too, presuming it’ll be in June again this year.

HOTM are typically tested in batches, so it’s likely we’ll see the next batch enter Beta in May or June, since up through June has already been in Beta.

4 Likes

It is curious then, as it seems like hose things should get tested in the future, so hopefully this time around brings the hero academy!
The other thing they could test is this new team alliance feature they said in the sneak peek, but do not think they will. Just wait for now!

Thanks @zephyr1

1 Like

Since the sand empire heroes, are “chess” pieces, I wonder what new heroes they could introduce to fit in to that family.

2 Likes

One way of getting arounf this is to implement “black” pieces or whatever :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I vote they add other game pieces… checkers, meeples, and the boot from Monopoly.

1 Like

Loooooove it! There is black sand come to think about it. :wink:

1 Like

The new version of Springvale has three 5*, two 4*, and two 3*.

The original version of Sand Empire matches that except for lacking a third 5* — so it’s possible they’ll only add one new 5*, and a Family Bonus.

So they’d only need to come up with one character that was fitting to be alongside the chess pieces.

3 Likes

I hope beta opens back up this week. Anxious to see if HA or new alliance features appear!

1 Like

Zephyr, any word on when beta might open again?

or at least july/august HoTMs and sand empire heroes to determine EHT usage and stuff.