🧪 Early Information on New Springvale Event Booster and Appreance Rate change - Battle Bonus and Stage Gift [Part of The Beta Beat v56]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the new Srpingvale Event Booster.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:moneybag: Springvale Event Booster

This will be an offer, which is available through the Springvale Event event, and it contains of two components:

• Battle Bonus
  • Stage Gift

The offer also contains 300 gems and 1 Epic Hero tokens and 1 Archie avatar.
The price is unknown.

:crossed_swords: Battle bonus

All of your heroes receive stat boost based on their rarity:

:gift: Stage Gift

If you buy the Springvale Event Booster, then a :gift: icon will be shown after each stage, which you can open after you finished that level.
If you buy the offer after you have completed some stages, then you are still able to open the gifts for the already completed stages.

Each stage gives either Food or Iron Bundles (50k / 100k / 250k), and some additional items.

@birksg has created charts about the Booster rewards:

Total amount of summons you get from the Booster alone:

• 150 Super Elemental Coins
  • 150 Covenant Coins
  • 100 Dune Coins
  • 10 Epic Hero Tokens
  • 80 Loot Tickets
  • 4500k Food
  • 850k Iron
  • 1x Compass
  • 1x Tonic
  • Bunch of (Master) Trainer Heroes
  • Bunch of basic battle items

All of these are above the regular loot what you can get from the Springvale Event.

Springvale event - Mostly unchanged

There apear to be no change on Springvale event.

Rewards - Unchanged

Thx @birksg for the charts.

Apperance Rates Changes

Last year there were a Featured Seasonal Epic hero. Now there is none, but the total chance for Seasonal Epic heroes is unchanged.
Other chances are unchanged.

Classic Season 1 Heroes

• Rare Classic Hero: 56.8%
  • Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 0.9%

Seasonal Heroes

• Rare Seasonal Hero: 14.2%
  • Epic Seasonal Hero: 5.7%
  • Legendary Seasonal Hero: 0.3%
  • Legendary Featured Hero: 1.3%

* Costume Included if available

BONUS DRAW

Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

Featured heroes:

• Archie
  • Jasper
  • Master Lepus Costume

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• February 15, 2023 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

11 Likes

Should be Springvale. Or Satan’s Challenge seeing where they go with these events and boosters.

Mentioning boosters, those give yet again less loot than Love Booster who was already nerfed from Santa’s challenge version. Meh. Seems like SGG got hit by Anubis’ Special Skill.

10 Likes

Thx, I have fixed it :slight_smile:

they keep trying to tempt us! but I for one, say, GO AWAY!

1 Like

In case I haven’t mentioned it in awhile @PlayForFun
Thanks for always keeping us updated with what’s going on and all the constant changes happening around the game. Just wanted to make sure you knew how much I personally appreciated your hard work. Thanks!

18 Likes

Pricing should be S$16.98 / US$11.99, unchanged from Santa or SoL.

This is also 20 stages, identical to SoL, but Coin component has decreased, except for Dune coins, enough for 1 summon.

Gave 10x more loot tickets. S$0.70 more. Wow!

6 Likes

Is it me or it’s like 3 tonics out of 6 seasonals? Why it’s always a tonic? I have ton of tonics. I want scopes and darts

1 Like

Springvale booster is live now.
You can discuss if here: