🧪 Early Information on New Round 2 of Springvale Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v56]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the new Round 2 of Springvale Heroes

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Springvale Heroes

*There are a total of two (2) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Springvale.

*The names of the new heroes are:

• Legendary: Archie, Jasper

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger, when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family:

Springvale Family
Bonus for 2 / 3 heroes:

• +10% / +20% attack

Event Hero Bonus

The members of this family have additional perks in the Springvale Festival event.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Archie
  • Jasper

Archie -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Archie – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 839

Attack: 848
Defense: 784
HP: 1417

Class: Wizard
Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Mana Speed: Fast
Family: Springvale

Special Skill: Fabled LLama Ballad

• Deals 280% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies are immune to new status effect buffs for 3 turns, and receive 130 damage for each attempted buff.
  • Tha caster gets -20% accuracy for 3 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills.

Jasper -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Jasper – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 839

Attack: 760
Defense: 844
HP: 1514

Class: Cleric
Element: :sun_with_face: Holy (Yellow)

Mana Speed: Slow
Family: Springvale

Special Skill: Petals of Nourishment

• All allies regenerate 1525 HP over 5 turns.
  • All allies get +54% attack for 5 turns.
  • All allies get +60% critical chance for 5 turns.
  • The caster gets -20% mana generation for 5 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• February 15, 2023 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

10 Likes

So. Archie is an AoE El-Nad it would seem, and Jasper will be completely broken for rush and buff boosters

5 Likes

Yeah looks that way. Archie will be useful, even with blind defect.

1 Like

Jasper is a cleric like Woolerton, so he can resist this -20% mana regen. I think it’s nice.

6 Likes

Well, as they’re both legendary I might just save my tokens for Kalevala… I already have all the 3* and 4* so the chances of getting one of these is super low

4 Likes

Already got so many Healers so not interested in this portal. Do need a good 5* green hero but since I have killhare and lepus. Will save for an different portal

1 Like

We all should boycott the springvale portal , until they scrap the silly and unneccessary self ailments of the Springvale heroes.

#NoSpendOnSelfMaimingHeroes

Happy gaming

9 Likes

Please bring us more 4 and 3 star heroes… :pray:

12 Likes

Or at least costumes for the ones that are out to make them more interesting. Jack got a costume last year. No love for Wooly or the three-stars? Same as poor Valeria in Morlovia.

8 Likes

or maybe a hiatus from holy healers.

2 Likes

Cool…I like Llamas …they spit when they talk :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Love these heroes. They pair well with Garnet, Grazul and Hathor.

2 Likes

Oh el nad got power crept just like that

Wait!! What!!

They are shifting bull and lama in bunny’s home :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Still herbivores to date. I am waiting for natural predators (villains) to be included.

Hunting dogs
Eagles
Vultures
Wolves

2 Likes

I was hoping for a nature hen with a special similar to Pengi but instead of shooting herrings, she would shoot eggs.

12 Likes

They look adorable, I wish I could get them :pray: (So much nicer atwork compared to those new Monkey heroes in that Abyss Portal)

1 Like

I hope Jasper side effect amended to either 4 turns -20% or 5 turns -16% mana generation.

Tq.

But there are the rooster and the chick, and they are omnivores

1 Like

Outright carnivores that go Grrrrrrr and send them rabbits packing would be better villains. Then humans can go to collect those Easter eggs. :laughing: