šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on "Big Balance Update" [Part of The Beta Beat v58]

I thoroughly appreciate the quest for fair play through balance, however I am highly disappointed with the path taken. Perhaps using beta as it was intended not just as bug detection could have avoided these massive balance changes. It is my personal opinion that they have churned out new content at such an alarming rate that some of the game quality has actually suffered due to the continued push for more, I feel these large scale balance updates are SGā€™s attempt to put the brakes on Zyngaā€™s increasingly aggressive release of new content. I personally will continue to play the game until it ceases to entertain me or it becomes more annoying than enjoyable.
Mr. DeMille, Iā€™m Ready for My Close-Upā€¦:kissing_heart:

16 Likes

Like Gwnivā€¦ oh, right.
Awww. Sighhh

1 Like

Ludwig wasnā€™t killed. The Alpha Aether taunt went down one turn. His regular taunt remains. The thing that would kill him is if that mana boost was removed. That is what makes him OP.

You could make an argument about Cleopatra though. But if they took away her ailment blocker, that would kill her.

They did kill Furdinand and Brynhild though.

4 Likes

Donā€™t forget to bring the Hippo

1 Like

I vaguely recall SG saying some years ago they would not change a heroā€™s speed.

So much for that.

4 Likes

From this morningā€™s announcement:

Baloney! Sure, some of them still see use with costumes, but those are premium purchase skins, not S1 heroes! None of the base S1s are viable.

WHY?!?!?! Should be 100%, stop being such curmudgeons!

6 Likes

Interesting how the rarest (Contest of Elements) heroes got the biggest stat increases @Sorvina . But there are other super rare 0.3% chance heroes like Enigmo/Myztero and Fortuna who either sucked to begin with or got nerfed so theyā€™re garbage.

6 Likes

Whats not surprising is that fact those heroes are all in the 400 gem portal. Coincidence???

7 Likes

Atomos got a speed change from slow to average, so they have done it before

1 Like

Thanks for the info @PlayForFun !
Same question hereā€¦ ā€œdue to custume bonus increaseā€, which it means like example Zimkitha increase stat only just because of costume bonus stat?
So that, does not have increase stat (in this BALANCE UPDATE) if I do not have the costume?

1 Like

Worth noting that some changes like the ā€œbuffā€ to Klaernā€™s DoT isnā€™t an intended change, but just a consequence of him having slightly more attack.

The percentage of attack for the total DoT damage remains the same, so Iā€™m not sure itā€™s worth listing as a separate change.

Devs donā€™t care about our OPINION, they donā€™t care about our OPINION, our OPINION is not important because we play the game FOR FREE, we donā€™t spend money and our OPINION is just such unimportant, so do not try no more to get to ATACHED to this nerfs because we get paid to play this game, and why we should have a OPINION, because we are so stupid with every single word that we post over here. Our OPINION will never count for developers.

2 Likes

The best thing that we can do, is to stop playing this game for a week, all of us, as a form of protest to what devs do in this game. Like that maybe we gonna move things. Otherwise we gonna stay and suffer again and again, next month gonna happened the same with Green Knight, Guardian Hipo, after 3 months with herous that are not yet released, nex year they wake up that is need again another balance just because is time for x y hero to be nerfed. TELURIA, XENO, Miriam & Midnight, what was devs answers (DONā€™T GET TO ATACHED)

2 Likes

Nope, it wasnā€™t just the AA taunt that got nerfed, he got nerfed. His taunt and SS defense got nerfed.

I donā€™t have any of this heroes, and probably never will have, so Iā€™m indifferent with all this ā€œbalanceā€, but Iā€™m sorry for those who are upset.

6 Likes

Why take away Fortunaā€™s dispel? I have her limit broken(x1) with 20 emblems and still rarely use her.

2 Likes

I just pulled Costume 2 Leonidas in the last costume chamber and already talk of nerfing? Iā€™m going to go ahead and max him but if the nerf goes through I will definitely be retiring from this game.

1 Like

I thought that tooā€¦ But i guess that is only going from slow to averageā€¦ Though they did that too.

Level 89 to 90 requires one additional 4* mat (like ring) and 3* aether because SG wanted to be a jerk about it. You could skip spending the mat+aether if you used a tome for the last level. Now they are blocking that.

4 Likes

I think back in the Telluria release, the thought was at the time she seemed to be a slow powered hero released as an average mana. But it was adament at the time that hero speed would not be changed.