Druid emblem for zim or vela

As the topic, I made Vela fully maxed.(4/80) And Zim at 3/70. Should I give 6 rings to Zim? I have this question because they are all Druids.

I also have red 5 star like Santa, JF, Marjana and Natalya. Who gets the 6 rings first?

1 Like

Usual answers is: depends.
Do you need tank? Then Santa
Do you need support? Then Zim
Do you need sniper? Then Marjana
Do you need a def team winger? Then Natalya
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you get telluria

2 Likes

Zimkitha is a very useful hero and if I had her I would surely ascend her with haste, her special is very useful.

If you are planning to add them in a war defense I would give your rings and emblems to them, the contenders are

Jean-François and Santa Claus for the tank’s spot;
Jean-François and Zimkitha for the flank’s spot;
Marjana and Zimkitha for the wing’s spot.

I wouldn’t give your rings to Natalya before having your other heroes ascended.

2 Likes

I am still a new player… so that I only made Vela fully maxed. Thus I think I need them all…

Yes! I have Arthur King too. Therefore I have another question is give Paladin emblems for whom… And Druid for whom…

So I should give Druid emblems to Zimkitha better than Vela right ?

I think that Zimkitha is the hero you would want in you attacking teams most of the times, both her and Vela have their own usages but I even if they share the same class I think that Zimkitha need to be ascended before your other red heroes.

1 Like

Posting your roster would help everyone see your team balance and advise with the full picture. Just a suggestion

2 Likes

king arthur doesn’t need emblems. He’s just there for his elemental defense down for titans.

1 Like

My Zim is +20 and goes with me everywhere. In a world full of GMs and Drakes, she is crucial. Vela is at +2 now and cute and everything, but Zim is the perfect attack support.

1 Like

Emblems are secondary to heroes.
Among Zim, Santa Marjana and Nat, Zim is much better and worth mats. Even without emblems, she’s very useful. The other three are ok but not the best for their respective roles. Santa isn’t a top tank. Marjana is not a top sniper…

If you are in a top 50/100 alliance with GMs, she is even more important.

1 Like

Druid is defintely lacking in heroes. Vela is better than Zim for defence. Zim is doing OK for offence but now there is costumed Rigard whose special is better than Zim in many ways, and require way less maintenance and emblems.
I would do Vela but that’s just me.

2 Likes

Here is my current 5 star heroes. I need some suggestions that ascend who and who gets the emblems… Thanks comments above!

After seeing that I’d max telluria as tank. Put those emblems on Vela, she’s a perfect flank to Tella. With those two using the rings on marjana would suit you well

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! I think maybe I will hold my rings and wait for GM on May… Hope I can get him​:sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes