Do you ever do summons with gems?

Im f2p and have 700 gems. I kinda feel like making one Atlantis pull but is it really worth it?

Don’t do single pulls with gems as f2p

1 Like

Aim for a 10 pull. It’s a lot of grind but you’ll get one extra pull by doing it this way. I’m F2P and that’s what I do. I wait for an interresting HOTM to show up and that’s when I do my 10 pulls. 2-3 time a year…

5 Likes

Besides buying more roster space occasionally, what else were you going to do with them?

Agree with the others that waiting for a 10-pull and an interesting HotM is best, fwiw, but the featured heroes in Atlantis this time are all pretty great. If I didn’t have all the interesting lower-tier Atlantis heroes, I’d be tempted to burn the gems I was saving for costumes for a shot at Ursena and/or JF this month.

How far along are you in the game? I’m f2p and when I first started I used gems on Atlantis pulls. When I didn’t even have a four star in every color I was glad I did my summons then. Once you have a decent roster that’s when I find it more worth it to save up.

As (more or less) f2p I never do single pulls. Wait until you can do a 10-pull. It is also better economically - a 10-pull is cheaper than 10 single pulls.

3 Likes

I started as f2p, for the first six months. Then I started with spending a bit, PoV and VIP when a good deal comes along.

I now hoard my gems to do 10 or 30-pulls, in either S3 or costumes when the new costumes come available.

I agree with @Ruskin505 that in early beginning, when every new hero is a improvement on your roster and means you can do more, it’s probably better for your own enjoyment to do some single pulls. Once you have enough 4* to be able to do most events and maps, I would focus and save gems to do 10 pulls when the odds on good heroes are better then usual.

2 Likes

I save up until I get a 10 pull - always have, and I started free to play, and have now spent US$20 over about 2.5 years.

Only other things I use them for are to buy roster space as needed and speed up wanted chests when the timing & cost makes sense - usually 1-2 gems at most.

2 Likes

Look I personally don’t think u should do Atlantis. Valhalla.and tavern of legends summons with gems u should only do summons with the tokens

On top of the suggestion to save for 10 pull, I want to have a further comment:
The portal with the best chances to have something better than vanilla S1 heroes is the Costume Chamber. I suggest to focus your gems there until you feel you exhaust this “mine”.

2 Likes

Seconding that, especially since new batch of costumes is coming out now.

That being said, even as someone who spends on this game I rarely use single pulls. Why one should if you can get something cheaper?

I agree save all gems for a 10 pull either Season 3 or upcoming Season 4. I was C2p but changing to only Dragon and amazing deals.