DEFEND their honour! In defence of Obakan and the indefensible

The purpose of this thread is to DEFEND the honour of commonly trashed heroes

Let me start with Obakan

His defence is terrible and he probably will die but man when you put a high mana troop on him, even unemblemed, he can cause serious tile damage to yellow titans and tanks.

And the best part is when the enemy is stupid enough to attack him when he has riposte. It rarely happens but it is very satisfying when it does. I place him in the middle for this very purpose. No harm if he dies because his high tile damage still applies.

I invite you to defend the honour of other D, C and B- grade heroes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

But think how much better it could have been :stuck_out_tongue:

The one I would defend is Margaret

her attack stat is INSANE… that & the dodge makes her a great titan killer…

All heroes in E&P rated by attack stat:

Problem is thats all she’s good for…

4 Likes

Ya I know, he’s still terrible. There goes the defense… :joy:

1 Like

In defence of Atomos, his name sounds cool and has nice art. That is all :stuck_out_tongue:

You can beat campaign and trials if you use mana potions with him but also can do that with Ameonna too.

2 Likes

To bad her dodge is useless against JF, better stay at titan’s nest.

1 Like

Hey now, I never said nothing about raids… just Titans

2 Likes

My P2W friend have a green mono squad:

MN-Evelyn-Margaret-Kingston-Alberich

He said that team never lost in war attack.

1 Like

I’d say thats more to do with the other heroes than Marg

2 Likes

I thought you were defending Mag…

Well, I guess MN and Alby are the ones that defend Mag :rofl:

1 Like

I did defend her… for use in titans :stuck_out_tongue: read my spoiler haha

2 Likes

I’ll defend Mok Arr. like I have in 1000 other threads that hurt so many feelings.

If you run Mono, are a later stage player with lots of maxed heroes, he is more than serviceable.

5 Likes

I’ll defend my Skittleskull. I had her at +18, then I pulled her costume in the first event with my free keys and I decided to go all the way to +20. I use her in every war, raid, 4* tournament and titan team as a member of my green mono (aka my most reliable mono). No regrets. Behold…

4 Likes

Nice. Her high attack stat can give Aegir something to think about

1 Like

Obakan and Cyprian are perfect on an Ursena tank with a yellow flank. They are the most versatile/2 of any combo.

Yellow Flank on a Santa tank? 3 blues and Obakan/Cyprian. Only real problems are KageBurrito and maybe Guin. Even then Kunch Oba Cyprian/2 can win better than half.

1 Like

I wish there was a hero that gave EVERYONE including the enemy riposte. It would be hilarious

3 Likes

I’ll add Musashi to the indefensible. He is solid on damage, but has an undesirable special effect. Try Viv, Wu Kong, Musashi, Triton, and Isarnia. His healing becomes Ridiculous.

Ammenoa is terrible right? She destroys Riposters. Throw her in with +15 Sabina and +15 Cheshire, everything is slow mana. If you can manage Quintus in that group, it works too.

2 Likes

I don’t have her but, for my benefit, could you please explain how she does that by reference to her special? Thanks

She can’t be riposted while her special is active.

2 Likes

But if you stack purple, the others can.

1 Like

So go mono ameonna! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes