Heroes in Need of Buff(UPDATED /w Voting)

I’ve added Vlad and Mok-arr to the list

1 Like

Haha, good one. I had to translate this so, for others, baka = fool

3 Likes

Yeah I was about to say what does big Baka mean in English :joy:

3 Likes

Of all the heroes I have the MOST useless is Vlad. Of all the heroes I’ve faced the MOST useless is Vlad. The most completely underwhelming in the game.

2 Likes

Ahhh. But he IS used? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Because that indicates he isn’t as bad as some of the others :joy:

1 Like

Heroes being defended in this thread: DEFEND their honour! In defence of Obakan and the indefensible

2 Likes

I love your analysis and I love that topic. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I used him once, while farming. I was leveling him up to see if he got any better. I face him in the Halloween Event. Other than that, I don’t even see him in 3* tournaments.

I actually gave up on him and fed him away. And I still have my maxed Prisca and Graymane!

2 Likes

So I think it’s obvious which heroes are badly in need of a buff.

Quintus, Obakan, Vela, Aeron…

…sorry wait a sec, let me check out who else is on my roster…

Ah, okay, back. Wilbur, Proteus, King Arthur, Guardian Jackal, Buddy…

3 Likes

Lol… I vote to buff just your roster.

Bob Costume +200% Attack :slight_smile:

I’m really surprised about the number of votes Neith is getting

2 Likes

Obakan and Vlad are in desperate need of buff. At least obakan could get a costume

4 Likes

She is not bad, but many of the big spenders expect every single HOTM to be a game changer.

She is not great either, I just faced her as flank in a 4,6k TP team, and though she was really annoying, I ended up winning the battle… with Li Xiu.

3 Likes

Those that haven’t been mentioned and need a buff:
Agwe, Gobbler, Guardian Kong

From those mentioned, I’d vote for Atomos as the one needing a buff the most. And since I have two Vlads, I hope they improve him when the seasonal events will be renewed

I appreciate the costumes but with the current odds for 5* it’s a non-buff actually. So all the season 1 heroes still need a buff :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Would anyone need a buff if heroes weren’t so squishy? It seems to me, that most players have issues with said heroes because they die before being useful. I believe that the introduction of a lot of new heroes and hotm is to add more support and diversity in the game play, which I like. However, i have atmos and marg and would too want a buff for them in the current scheme of things.

Notable reasoning: color stacking can remove an “average” skilled hero in less then 10hits…

1 Like

If these heroes ever get a buff, it would be cool if they got some newer abilities added to them that we may see from s3. My #1 hero that I think needs to be buffed is Margaret but I don’t want her buffed in a way that makes her deliver damage. I like her as a support hero and I think she would fit perfectly with the new abilities that gain/deplete total HP.

If she had the added ability that her and nearby allies get +50 or +100 temporary total hp would be fantastic!

I know that it probably makes more sense to make it that if a hero dodges successfully THEN they get he temporary HP boost but one of the main reasons why I dislike Margaret is because when she uses her special, I just don’t aim at her until it’s gone. Or kill her with tile damage. If the perks only occur if the dodge is successful, then it’s still super lame because I make sure to not waste abilities on heroes who have her special activated at the moment.

I can see Thoth also being a good Temporary HP hero!

2 Likes

I think it’s kind of a joke that people complain about Neith and have upvoted her so much for a buff, she is a totally fine hero. She might be mediocre in a lot of ways and not have a spot on top 100 or even 1000 players rosters, but just because she’s not OP doesn’t mean she needs a buff. I’ve raided her many times and she’s made the difference between me succeeding. Let’s be real and focus on heroes that actually need a tweak like Margaret. Neith is serviceable and for a roster that’s not stacked or for a player that doesn’t dump their paycheck into the game, she’s a welcomed addition.

My vote will be for Margaret, I just see little to no use for her. She’s awful on defense, and only really works for tile damage in a stack, that’s it. I saw people defending her as great for blue titans, but she doesn’t dodge normal attacks, it just makes her too vulnerable.

6 Likes

Agreed. I think people are highly voting Neith because she was nerfed in beta and they wish they had the super badass version of her that originated in beta. Currently, she is average. Not bad, not great. Average. In a game like this, you can’t have every hero be OP, because then no one is OP haha.

You need balance. That means some will be amazing, some will be average, and some will be meh.

I think heroes that need to be buffed are heroes who are below meh and only serve as a hero that gets used if you are FTP and have absolutely no other option. The only heroes that really fit that role are Margaret, Atomos, and Thoth plus a few classic 5* but they will hopefully be getting costumes soon.

6 Likes

I disagree with you and @Pohiroshima about Margaret.

But hey, if she’s getting a buff… I’m in!!!

1 Like

So she’s not great for people with a big bench. She’s not great even for people with a small/moderate bench. She’s awful on defense as she sucks, in your words. And she is only very niche on offense when timed correctly.

I’m not seeing where you disagree about Margaret?

3 Likes

IMO she is useful for mid level players, like me, which I think is wide player base.

Also, what she does, she does great (add tile damage and protect flanks from heavy hitters).

I would love her to protect the whole team or include normal attacks? Sure! I just don’t consider her useless.

Of course, it’s just my opinion.

5 Likes