πŸ… [Dec 22, 2019] 36th Raid Tournament! β€” 3* Rush Attack, No Dark/Purple

I just put in summary statistics in the log, which you might find interesting (and make your suspicion of Buff Booster with no Holy/Yellow a reasonable guess, though Bloody Battle might be more likely): πŸ… Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

And the new thread is up: πŸ… [Dec 29, 2019] 37th Raid Tournament! β€” 4* Buff Booster, All Elements

5 Likes

For this one it was a lot of 3-2’s and 4-1’s across all 3 profiles. Main finished in the top 5%, first alt in the top 10% and 2nd alt in the top 25%. I will post the win losses for days 2 to 5 later on after work as I wrote them down in my notebook. First alt scored a cape and main scored some gloves. 2nd alt had meh loot as usual.

1 Like

Very interesting indeed :wink:! - i APPRECIATE the stats link and I’ve noted the last few tournaments. 8% holy restriction is very low!
Than you @zephyr1 for all of the EXTRA WORK that you do for us in here! I think I speak for many a forum reader that your dedication to help increase in our knowledge of who, what, when, where, why, and how all things E&P goes a long way in our increased success in the game!!! BRAVO TO YOU!!!

4 Likes

Finished top 1% with the one continue and A grade defense throughout. Loot included a hidden blade, 2x ett, 20 emblems and 5 Atlantis coins. Not bad!

4 Likes

I missed some flags before for falling asleep. Hate it.

2 Likes

Final Results

Well, I’m Honored to Be Nominated :man_shrugging:

Well, not the best loot for top 1%. Rolled in the low end for most.

But it was fun!

Day Win Loss Def Points
1 5 0 0-3 E 2,412*
2 9 1 4-3 B 5,916*
3 13 2 4-3 B 8,896*
4 15 5 5-3 A 11,003*
5 19 6 6-3 A 14,115*
-* Adjusted for defense score (even if that’s :zero: :man_shrugging:).
2 Likes

Top 10 for future reference

5 Likes

Interesting that we are seeing less people going heavy with the off color of the disallowed color.

2 Likes

People are learning, I guess. We’ve seen that strategy tends to be less effective than a well-selected team.

From a couple months ago, when Fire/Red was disallowed:

It’s come up in discussion several times since then, that often the color selection isn’t a good first priority.

2 Likes

I also find it interesting that a fully emblemed team or fully leveled troops aren’t a necessity. Look @Scarecrow 's team (2nd from top, left side) or 5th place (bottom left)

2 Likes