[Discussion] Resistant tournament centers versus rainbow tournament centers or no purple Arman center versus rainbow Bauchan and rainbow Shrubbear center

Ignoring resistant color

I agree.

Resistant color is roughly equivalent to 2x actual HP ( a 3x neutral color stack attacking versus a 3x strong color stack attacking ), but a bad center is still a bad center ( looking at you purple 3* Prisca ).

So a X*+1 resistant color center, that is also a bad center hero, is worse than a X*+20 hero, that is a good center, of the other three colors ( looking at you Bauchan the Guinevere of 3* tournaments ).

X*+20

People are learning the method for tournament matchmaking.

5x X*+20 heroes with maximum costumes and maximum troops are best for tournaments ( see notes ).

If you have a rainbow X*+20 defense team with maximum costumes and maximum troops it will often do better than a 3x X*+1 resistant color defense team.

Few people have 3x X*+20 heroes for each color.

Tournaments with 1* / 2* heroes would have required the least emblems, least food, least iron and least RNG to run a 3x to 5x resistant color X*+20 defense team with maximum costumes and maximum troops.

Notes

([Primer] How come the leaders in the tournament have so many more points than me? or tournament seeding, time zones, and Elo rating deflation)

([Primer] Tournament defense points or Why was my defense team attacked ZERO/ 3000 times)

(Raid Tournament Scoring Guide)

1 Like