🔵 [Dec 11, 2019] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Danza in bench, new Kelile join the team.

The Battle

Good start, all mana charged, decent board, used 3 heal so far.

Kelile is great and sturdy, and the last one opponent get def down by Grimm, then def element yellow, boom diamond yellow tiles.

Miki 3.70 is sturdy for everywhere, Titan (8-9 stars), event challange, maps, quests, now even for trials, so I think I do not want ascend him to tier 4, I will wait for others (based on my thread Blue: Miki or 2nd Magni and Red: Marjana or Grazul).

The Reward

Emblem: keep both for a while, maybe Barbarian Grimm, and Rogue Jackal.
Trainer goes to Colen.

9 Likes

Puss joined my team.
Yeah, a healer for the survival.

No items needed, Puss had dinner, emblems saved.

Took me exactly 5 turns on the bosses due to several decent combos, though only Azlar was charged when entering last stage.

Nice to watch.

9 Likes

No changes from Last time (maybe a couple of emblems on Marj): Grimm +20 / Scarlett / Peters / Little John / Marjana + 8

Used a lot of healing potions in the last stage, but otherwise unproblematic. Peters saved me from an Azlar rain of death as my healing was running out. Azlar went down first, then Scarlett, then Nashgar.

Barb emblems are waiting for a recipient, Rogue will presumably go to Marj, Red trainer will probably just go to my current project (Bauchan).

5 Likes

My team this time. I subbed in costumed Li Xiu in Scarlett’s place for fun.

• On the bench: 2 Jackals, Gretel, Tony Danza, Miki 3.70, Musashi, Marjana, Scarlett
  • Up and coming: Cabin boy 4.45

Got to the bosses with everyone ready, and a diamond or two to boot. I staggered the Grimm attacks and used a bomb to account for Scarlett’s absence. The boards were very kind.

Li killed Azlar, much to my amusement. Boss Scarlett dodged Kageburrito, much to my annoyance. Grimm #1 finished her off, while a tile drop took Nashgar.

Li was fine to bring along, though I have better options. Maybe I will bring Musashi next.

Trainer to Colen, emblems to Kage and Khiona.

8 Likes

Did first two prob leave it at that!

Emblems for jackal barbarian saving

6 Likes

My last team went well and Kelile is now on her way to max…Gretel got some nodes more.

My team this time:

That was really easy, I start to like this trial :slight_smile:
Rogue emblems will go to Kelile when she’s maxed, trainer also for her…
Barbarian emblems might go to Gretel, you’ll see next time :smiley:

Azlar was the first to fall, quickly followed by his two companions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Last time:

This time:

After pulling and power leveling Gretel, I stripped the emblems off Little John and gave them to her. She’s both what I needed for this trial (strong or neutral color) and helps my yellow bench a lot.

Everything kinda died before Witch Hunter could do anything, but eh, such is life. :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

Trainer going to Boldtusk #3. Or #4. (Future edit: it’s #4 but Magni ate the trainer, so :man_shrugging:t2:) I forget how many copies I have. Upped Scarlett a bit for Titans then leaving her there and banking the Rogue emblems since neither her nor Peters see much general play, and it’d be more to pay once I final ascend Jack Sparrow.

And thanks again zephyr1!

7 Likes

I’ve read the question with the costumes, good point…to be honest, when I setup my team, I can’t remember which costume switches to which class. Maybe when I levelled them…for I want to have a dupe for every costum and leave it on. Then I’ll see it directly :smiley:

5 Likes

Same team

Got baby burner first

Then the big bad inferno, but after he lit the bbq

Wasnt quite gana make it so had to revive to get the red rouge assassin
Screenshot_20191212-032822_Empires

5 Likes

Same team as last time:
1aeb3f5d7ac9f7d0f2ff05ce4a1b496df3e210b3_2_230x500
Could’ve used minor mana pots over dragon attacks but these guys got the job done (burned most of my health pots).

My cat doesn’t really respect me but at least I have Scarlett’s (fleeting) respect:

Until next time!

@jinbatsu bad*ss action shot!
@notyou87 just over one month since your last run at this Trials, curious to find out how you fared this time

6 Likes

Same team as last time and just as easy as last time—if only I fared so well in all the trials. I think I only used a few antidotes—not even the health or mana pots I brought.

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Domitia +9
  • Azlar 4^80
  • Gormek +20
  • Little John +6
  • Kelile 4^70

Compared to last time, Domitia is up 1 talent, and I started giving emblems to Little John (inspired by @Olmor’s post in the last Trials of Survival thread). Otherwise, it was the same crew.

Had some trouble keeping Little John and Kelile healed up during the mob waves, which was annoying. Probably started hoarding mana for the bosses too early and should have fired Azlar and LJ at least one more time on the mobs, but I always worry with slow mana heroes. Got to the boss waves with all specials charged, but a trash board. Consequently, I hit the bosses very hard early, then couldn’t get enough tile damage and mana going to finish them off quickly. After my Azlar’s DoT burned through, I launched a bomb and a dragon, but ended up with most of my heroes in critical health with way too much boss health left, and Scarlett ready to fire. Had to finish Azlar and Scarlett with 5 axes, but then I was able to take out Nashgar with tiles and specials. Still not too happy with that level of item usage, but at least I had a surplus of axes thanks to my recent performance in the revamped challenge events.

Still don’t have enough rogue emblems for that crazy-expensive tenth node for Domitia. Also fell short of the 30-emblem next node for LJ. Trainer hero goes to Scarlett, who came to my roster super late.

6 Likes

I did all 3 stages very easy in all honesty. I Dragon Attacked and Bombed the final bosses on Stage 3 purely out of habit but don’t think I needed to, or at the very least didn’t need 5 Dragon and 4 bombs… maybe 1 of each only.

I had:

Miki 4/2
Kelile +4
Gormek 3/60
Peters +3
Scarlett +2

So I had 2 silencers for the bosses plus damage boost from Miki also.
But I get too paranoid if I don’t spam those Dragon Attacks and Bombs especially when I have no healers lol. Oh well, better than spending real cash to obtain some emblems, so I am happy to have wasted some battle items.

2 Likes

Pretty sure this has become my boldest trials team.

3 Likes

Wow, that went surprisingly well. No items needed for the first two stages, and only two bombs and two dragons (and fifteen little healing pots) for the final stage. I’m finally learning from my mistakes. I used the first dragon right away on the bosses to let them start burning, and then a bomb when it was time for them to start attacking. Refreshed both as needed. The final picture would have looked better if I had brought antidotes instead of axes.
Screenshot_20191211-115854_Empires
Pictured heroes are +7, +1, +0, +1, +14, respectively.

Rewards will be stockpiled for now.

4 Likes

I have Miki. You can imagine the rest.

2 Likes

My team last time :point_up_2:
My team this time :point_down:

So not much change at all. No healing - no problem. Nuke the bosses. Trainer to Kingston. Rogue emblems to continue to be split between Marjana and Alice. I’m up to 446 barbarian emblems and idk what to do with them. I got Gretel this last Fables but I have Grimm maxed…:thinking:

5 Likes

I changed my team on this one. I recently maxed and emblemed Little John, so he was put in for the test replacing Gormek. Only drawback I have in this trial is that I had no healers, so used up all my small mana potions to keep my team alive. But apart from that, I am pretty happy with this bunch. The emblems went to LJ and Scarlett. The trainer hero got eaten by Ariel, who was finally maxed thanks to that and a bunch of other trainer heroes that I had saved. :slight_smile:

Here is LJ and Scarlett with their new emblems. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Almost the same Team @Aunty_Krauser, except I had Domitia and Musashi other than Dawa and Azar. I can’t say that it made it all that much easier though. I seemed to have rather bad boards after the 1st stage. Was forced to use all of my small and medium health pots.
Feeder went to G Falcon who’s on his last few levels to max…FINALLY.
Emblems are going to sit for a bit. Need to restock my AM’s.

3 Likes

Team slightly changed: Marjana 3/62 replaced by Miki 4/48, Grimm+19, Little John+3, Kelile+6, Domitia+7. A walk in the park. Used 2 mid-size healing potions and 2 dragon storms to save the board for the boss stage. All the specs loaded and a purple, blue and red diamond, Miki silenced the bosses nicely and after Grimm softened their defence a little it was like a movie when the cascades took their lives. Grimm is now on +20, the rogue emblems will be spared and the 3* trainer went to Azlar now 2/46.

3 Likes