šŸŽ… Costumed Krampus -- 5* Ice/ Blue from Santa's Challenge (Winter)

Got the original last year. Need another aether to limit break him. Very happy with him.

I guess someone is lucky today :clinking_glasses:

Believe in RNG ladies and Gentlemen! :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Hanitra would make Rogue Krampus harder to kill as when her dodge is active on a taunt krampus, he can have Rogue dodge save him or Hanitra dodge to save him and Hanitraā€™s dodge gives him extra health to continue the battle longer. These two may make an interesting combination

4 Likes

The orginal version of costume art is wonderful but the costume make him ugly, why should do it with my favorite hero :laughing:

1 Like

I plan to use cKrampus that I just pulled with cKadilen. I think there could be a similar synergy you mentioned with Hanitra

3 Likes

I have desperately wanted Krampus for about a year. During the year I spent some EHT during the spring event, and after that hoarded all the EHT (also buying them) for the winter summon: Today I spent all 127 that had accumulated, hoping quite singularly to get Krampus.

I guess I was sort of lucky (or even very lucky) by receiving 4 event five stars and two HOTMis in addition.

I also admit being quite happy with Mother North I received.

Stillā€¦ I am soooo frustrated: In addition to Mother North I got frigging THREE Mr Pengies, zero Krampuses. GGGGGRRRRRR :joy: :angry: :joy: Useless luckā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry to hear dude. Last year I got everyone BUT Mother North. In my Alliance anyone whose done pulls have all got Krampus. Itā€™s like RNG was giving him away.

RNG, RNG, what I want to say isnā€™t PG!

Agree. They seem very generous with good ole Krampus today. An alliance mate got him with one pull. I had 18 saved and got him on the 15th. Havenā€™t heard other bragging yet, but also no complaints. Means most havenā€™t tried yet. lol.

Limit broke as I got the costume and I use him all the time in blue stacks. Emblems are based on normal all defense. Looking at a maxed defense costumed krampus not sure it worth the reset.

Any thoughts?

1 Like

Personally, I donā€™t think itā€™s worth the reset, especially if you donā€™t keep him on defense.

1 Like

Same question as I have. But I may not do the reset because I will use C Krampus for titan as well where I can take advantage of his tile damage when pairing with Alex

1 Like

I think the original is better on defense (defense up). The costume is better on offense (attack up).

3 Likes

Feels good. I can now have the CB Krampus on one side, and C Krampus on the other.

Just be glad they didnā€™t give C Krampus the ā€œFlesh Woundā€ special. That would be too much.

1 Like

Trade you a Pengi for my spare Krampus.

1 Like

So, I just used Costume Krampus this war, and heā€™s a monster. Hard to take out and 4 turns, could last a long time. And team him up with a ressurection hero and heā€™s staying around

I love when people dismiss a hero like C Krampus like ā€œwell i can dispell him so hes useless now.ā€ Good luck with that. That always sounds better on paper than it does in execution. I remember when Gravemaker came out and people were like, ā€œwell ill just cleanse his DoTā€, or when Guin came out, ā€œwell ill just dispel her HoT and elem def up.ā€ Its not nearly that simple. Hes a beast of a hero and even without the undispellable def boost, hes an absolute monster on offense.

5 Likes

I belive C.Kadilen is better compared to Hanitra. Kadilen will hit with extra attack from C.Krampus, while Hanitra does not have any means to hit :slight_smile:

I love Krampus because never bother me to pulled, but I hope the art was better it is so so bad compare of normal Krampus and I did not see any hero art change after released

1 Like

have to emblem the beast now for defense and war defense what is preferable option normal or costume?

Normal option seems to have much higher def. We use green tanks.

I have only normal version, but my GF have a costume one. I prefer normal due to undispellable defence up (I think for tank it is better than one turn of dispellable taunt).

For offence I think costume one is better.