šŸŽ… Costumed Krampus -- 5* Ice/ Blue from Santa's Challenge (Winter)

See my screen shots above. Run all defense first for embleming normal. Costume still has good numbers. I only use costumed on offense.

I used the costume on defense in Rush and boy did he perform awesome. Took 2 flags to beat him the first time, and ate another 4 flags before going down ona 5th flag. Those 4 turns could be deadly if teamed up properly. I perfer the costume over the original

1 Like

72% prefer costume version

1 Like

yes i saw today i fully def emblemed costume krampus with 1066 def i think that is fairly close to the max def of the non costume krampus together with troops approx. 13xx def and after special approx. 2k def.

tried offense a couple of times and costume version is definitly better for offense, great tile damage increase even in a rainbow team. for defense stil not fully convinced but the rogue talent sure is nice. proced on offense couple of times.

the costume version has a ā€œweaknessā€ against alfrike, her damage output is too good when concentrated on one hero even with this much def, normal version might be better there. do we know if these procing skils are counted per each individual hit or only after a full special animation?

The attack boost part is somehow confusing for me, each hero hit the attack of all allies increase or just that hero? And any hit count separately or each turn all hits consider as one? I mean if Wilbur effect be active hit share between all 5 heros and it increase attack 5 times or just one? Thanks

Still not sure if I should take the normal or costume Defense emblem path. The normal version still slaps on Defense but that extra turn and rogue ability seem very good. Any more feedback from players who took the costume all the way up the defense route?

My Costume Krampus was pretty amazing. He ate up Alfrikeā€™s attack, max HP went down to 600. Got slapped around quite a bit, but was still able to finish the fight. And by the time the 4-turn taunt is over, heā€™s just about ready to taunt again.

defense stat wise both are pretty equal. but for me normal krampus is more realiable. on offense the costume version shines very much.

Costume Krampus in action:

2 Likes

Iā€™m seeing him defense, where tiles come into play. The enemy slash attacks turn into sniper specialsā€¦

Too many people canā€™t see past the end of their nose

2 Likes

As with BK. But costumed Krampus is a lot less sturdier than standard one.

1 Like

3 turns of tiles piling up attack
vsā€¦
4 turns of tiles piling up attack
try again

A lotā€¦?
While the standard version is one of the sturdiestā€¦
Costume Krampus has higher health and def with a permanent dodge.
In other wordsā€¦
Costume Krampus is not fragile.
So what is the point of minimizing him?

There is a reason why he is flooding defenses. Because other players want their defenses to doā€¦
D A M A G E . . .
With a card that is still, very strong defensively.

I wonder how many that are attempting to minimize what this costume can do. Also have the costume?

Go look in the top 100. And count the C.Krampus there. I also wonder how many paid for the costume just like they did his release 12 months ago :joy::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::woozy_face:

Orā€¦
Letā€™s just believe that the costume is a weakling and therefore great work SGā€¦?

Is this your point?
The debates in this whole forum escape me

1 Like

My point than costume is worse tank than original one. But better on other defence positions and in attack.

Costumed Krampus is just broken. This is ridiculous. I lost like 13 out of 15 matches against him. I couldnā€™t do anything, even great board didnā€™t mean anything. If he is not going to be nerfed then bring Telluria back to original state. This is absurd when you pair him with two other members of the same family he summons 350HP minions. When you pair him with broken fast/average AoE like Odin, Octros, Frigg, Morel or even Penguin then you are going to be destroyed. I had a game when Odin alone did 1000 damage to all of my heroes or Penguin did like 1500 to three of course killing them and leaving two others at red HP. This is meta breaker and it is not a good one. The rage attack that keeps growing on everyone and taunt and dodges due to rogue class make him unbelievable.

Iā€™m really excited to have pulled him, heā€™ll be devastating on my defense.

I did my last set of 10 pulls from the Christmas Portal and got him and Hanitra. Thatā€™s 40 pulls in total so Iā€™m happy I got something other than the other 39 junk pulls. I already have him from last year but his costume will just make him even better. Still no Mother North though but oh wellā€¦

I reset him from +19 original and re-emblemed to focus on best options for costume.

Now at +19 for C. Krampus he is:

707-978-1784 before troops.

The evade is WICKED, too. Love it.

New +19 normal Krampus is:

760-905-1751 before troops.

Still powerful but C. Krampus is just better imho and on offense he is incredible. Worth the reset for me.

7 Likes

Pulled a second one from HA, do you think it is worth maxing a second one?

Due LB i would assume the LB version would be equally good to one version that is maxed on def on each variant without a LB, which voids the need to max a second one.

of course a second one even without limit break would be still an awesome hero.

Absolutely! Taunt is a very rare and powerfull ability that single handedly gives you an edge against the current defense meta. Everyone who has access to QoH, Krampus or BK even multiples of them should use them imo

2 Likes

I was really lucky and pulled costume krampus. How should i emblem him?
I never put emblems on a hero with costume. The path for the costume will be the same as i chose for the normal version - am i right with that?