ℹ Costumed Delilah – 5* Holy/Yellow - March 2018 HotM Costume

New HOTM Costume is Released: Costumed Deliah

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Deliah, as well as your thoughts on Costumed Deliah.

Costumed Deliah

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Paladin
A
Average
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Tavern of Legends Legends 2018
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Cleanse on Special Skill
When this character casts their Special Skill, they cleanse the newest status ailment from all allies.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Summon Celestial Guardians
  • Recovers 32% health for all allies.
  • Summons a Guardian Minion for each ally with 22% HP and 30% attack inherited from the caster.
  • Elemental Link gives +10% mana generation for all Holy allies for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes in the same Family.

Legends 2018 Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:

• +10% / +15% / +20% defense.

Bonus for 2+ heroes:

• Elemental Link affects all allies.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

Sep 2023

Dec 2023

March 2024

Jun 2024

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Costumed Deliah from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on ROUND 4 of HoTM Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v57]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Deliah ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Deliah.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Deliah and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Deliah worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Deliah on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Deliah ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Deliah as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Deliah Paladin Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Deliah’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Deliah and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Deliah, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Deliah when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Deliah, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Deliah (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Deliah), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Deliah (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Deliah worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Deliah would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Deliah’s Primary Purpose is?

• Healer (Immediate)
  • Minion Summoner

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Deliah compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Deliah’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Costumed Deliah’s Base Stats?

Note this means Costumed Deliah’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Deliah is better ?

• Normal Deliah
  • Costumed Deliah

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Deliah worth giving Fighter Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Deliah is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Deliah is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Costumed Deliah worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Costumed Deliah then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad

0 voters

30% heal at average speed :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I really hope they make some changes from beta. Otherwise she will be outdated upon release.

7 Likes

They just gave me more reasons not to pull from this portal

1 Like

I love regular Delilah. Not sure how I feel about the costume, but I’m remaining cautiously hopeful. Lower heal, but 20% HP is pretty beefy for a minion, isn’t it? That’s effectively 50% for her, and makes her better for bloody battle when she’s only there for her minions anyway.

Though regular fighter talent is better, in my opinion. Well, I’d still be happy to get the costume bonus, if nothing else.

3 Likes

I doubt that. Aeron and Aegir were also mediocre and they didn’t do a thing about them. Also S4 were unchanged despite the outrage about the laziness of their specials, something that also applies here.

And C-Delilah is underwhelming. At Average she heals 30% and summons minions. Meanwhile Diaochan heals 35% and summons only 3 and less meaty minions but at fast speed, not to mention the ability of those minions. Jasper, while slow, heals 1500+ HP to everyone and boosts their offensive prowess. And base Delilah has much better class.

The whole portal sucks. The only decent costume that should be featured is Athena. So no pulls for me, not even free ones.

3 Likes

I noticed regular and costume version has the same 2LB power. Is this intended?

Probably partly reason for lower values than other heroes is hero academy… thats why S2 remains mediocre as well…

Its like we are pulling tons of costumed NON S1 heroes from portal and they have to keep our strenght at bay :slight_smile:

This costume is also unchanged. Polls are now enabled for this costume too.

Got her from a coin pull today.

Can’t say I was too excited to summon her, but given all the dark tanks running around in wars another average speed holy healer is welcome for depth. I’ll slow level her and imagine she’ll get mats eventually…unless I get lucky and pick up Zuri or Cleo.

1 Like

Just pulled this heep of ■■■■ - what a shame.

Gee, guys, you’ve just taken this hero from certifiably crap to… certifiably crap, wtf is this - why bother? Lol…

Do you reckon you could actually make this hero useable @Petri?

1 Like

They have to give minions a special ability like dispel the buffs or something like that. Just giving 2% or 3% more won’t change anything

This costume, let alone hero is such a joke it’s embarrassing - who the actual hell would want to pull this crap?

Ariel is also average speed and she heals 8% more, cleanses all, and gives a mana buff to all and she’s over 3 years older LOL - let alone that fact this costume is meant to be premium and hard to get, stupid.

1 Like

I pulled this crap… :rofl:

But except Vivica C3 I dont have yellow healer

2 Likes

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion, but spamming the thread with your hatred of the hero? That’s a bit much.

She effectively heals the team by 54% and using the LB2 HP listed above, her minions will have a little over 500 HP. And she has a passive cleanse. She may not be the best healer but she’s far from the worst.

4 Likes

She’s awful, get a grip - no one is spamming anything, I’m replying to people.

Her costume’s card now contains the March balance update.