Costume level up - I'm baffled

Hi all and I apologise in advance for what I’m sure is a dumb question that’s been covered a million times but I can’t find the answer on previous threads - probably because the question is so basic. Anyway… I have a costumed Rigard that I started to level up, got him to Max on the first level and tried to ascend him. But it wouldn’t let me as it said the costume was levelled but not the hero. Now I’m utterly baffled as to what to do next - can anyone help please?

Unequip the costume and level up the base hero. You cannot ascend the costume to a level higher than the base hero.

5 Likes

Thanks that makes sense - but if I’d realised I’d have done that in the first place, my fault I know but it’s annoying I now have to start him from scratch! Once I have him to the same level as the costume can I re-equip him? And will I have to level each separately at every stage? Much appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

Once you have the costume for that one hero you always have it. So on that rigard once you ascend him to level 2 you will be able to simply ascend the costume too.

Note that each copy of the hero has to be leveled in the costume to recieve the costume maxed as well.

2 Likes