Consolidation of heros? Help please

With all due respect, I do. You dropped some serious coin on this game. One or two five-star event heroes, maybe you had some lucky pulls. Four event five-stars and six HotMs? RNG isn’t that good to anybody who isn’t shelling out cash.

OK, part of this is because you don’t appear to have focused on any of them exclusively. Spreading the feeders around gets you a bunch of unusable heroes instead of a few really good heroes. There is no deadline for maxing your heroes. Enjoy the idea that you will have something to do for as long as you play E&P!

I know this has been answered by others already, but in short, no. I can’t imagine the amount of XP gained by feeding away any one of these heroes would make any kind of notable dent in the XP needed to get another one of them moving toward their max, much less compensate you for losing the potential usefulness of the hero you fed away.

Wait, so you have 3 three-star heroes total on your roster? Three? As in one, two, three? So you are not completing any rare tier challenge events ever? That means you are leaving 10 emblems and a feeder on the table every month. Not to mention being unable to compete in raid tournaments limited to three-star heroes. Doesn’t sound like much, but as rare as emblems have been, I’d reconsider that decision.

This is sage advice, especially if you are frustrated by the pace of leveling. Some solid four-stars and even emblemed three-stars can serve you well, and they are way faster to level. I have a total of 5 five-star heroes on my roster, and three of them are still sitting at 1^1. My best team has a TP of almost 3750. In a recent alliance war, I defeated a defense team with a TP of 4100+ three times using five war flags because of my depth in four- and three-star heroes. And do you know what that got me? Five points closer to a war chest (read, free stuff like ascension mats) and a reward for being my alliance’s best attacker. That reward included an orb of magic. You have to maximize your chances to grab loot, and you do that with a deep bench of good heroes of all star grades (OK, three-star and up).

1 Like

The OP dates back to March so I’d assume @EVA01 has a more refined roster now. A question about hero academy found its way to this thread?!!

Perhaps the OP can close this thread if concerns have been addressed?

Annnnd… I’m an idiot. Just saw this post in my recommended posts and assumed it was new. :man_facepalming: Thanks for pointing this out.