Conan please!

Hello there.
I am wondering if there are other players that lack a decent 5 star barbarian. I’ve got Azlar and that’s it. And still 500 barbarian emblems left after I’ve put some into Jott, Grimm and Gormek.
Strange or just bad luck?!
R💥

If you are F2P/C2P its normal, if you are P2P its bad luck

2 Likes

The second time today you are a source of knowledge. Much appreciated. Do you have some kind of analysis/statistics where I can check this for myself?

1 Like

Sadly no, its all based on my (I’m F2P with 2 acounts) and my teammates pulls, if you don’t pay its hard to get 5* in every class even after over 3 years

P2P are doing much more pulls so they have better chance to have 5* in every class but even they can be unlucky, it can be even worse, one of my friends who isn’t whale but spends some money never pulled red 5*

2 Likes

I’d say bad luck.

I’ve been playing for 2.5 years and I’ve got a big lack of 5* decent sorcerer and rogue heroes and more than 1700 emblems of each class.

1 Like

Good sorcerer heroes are pretty rare for the f2p crowd. I have so many I’ve actually got +20 on Skittleskull and Jahangar.

As for barbarians, yeah I was lucky enough to get Malosi but my Azlar doesn’t even have any emblems. Most went to 4*.

2 Likes

Yeah. I also have Azlar maxed and WAS lightly emblemed. Stripped him of emblems as I find better heroes for those. Currently have Kageburado+20, Gravemaker+20, Ametrine+20, Karil+20 with MCB, and 2 Nordris both at +20. I reckon that’s a total of 4,255 used barbarian emblems. My next barbarian emblems may go back to Azlar or Miki. I am also contemplating of sharing barb emblems on Jott, Gormek (for the costume version), Grimm and Gretel.

Stripped my Skittle with MCB. Gave them to my Uraeus+20. He and Mitsuko are my only fully emblemed sorcs. Some emblems are placed on Sabina for her costume version. Thought of giving Jahangir some since I have his costume already maxed, too. How is the 3* version of Colen and Azlar in raid tourneys or challenge events?

I use him in v.fast tourneys and there he works great. Don’t have the costume yet. Unfortunately for me my only 5* sorcerer is an unlevelled Quintus. I may be maxing him after finishing Malicna mainly for v.fast wars. My other 4* choices for sorcerer emblems are Ameonna and Carol, neither of which do I have a feel for how to use yet. I’ve used Ameonna sometimes on titans but … meh. All the purple tiles get used up in charging her and then by the time I get them back she needs charged again. She is ok with big cascades but then other options I have in purple would be better.

1 Like

Thanks. I guess my 3* monored team will welcome him. Currently have costumed Hawkmoon+20, Sudri+19, Bauchan+20 and Rudolph+18. The rest are unemblemed.

Jahangir with costume (for the manabonus) at +20 charges in 6 tiles in a very fast tournament. Together with c-hawkmoon+20 he can really make a difference

2 Likes

After 3 years of play my barbarian is mikky.
And im happy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
Mikky one fully emblemed.
Mikky 2 on node 9.
Me got Azlar recently.
Didnt started leveling him up yet.
And im not F2P.

3 Likes

I have to put things right. I was going through my hero roster today. I dó have another 5 star barbarian. Mok-Arr. That was the 1st 5 star hero I got years ago. Totally forgot about him. Haha.

1 Like