🐶 Bubbles - 5* Ice / Blue from Mighty Pets

By the way, I just want to notice that a random ally means the hero with mindless attack can cast mindless attack to himself again instead of another hero as we could think by the word shifting

2 Likes

I got waddles… It’s… an acceptable consolation prize.

7 Likes

Bought an offer today (5 pulls) First pull…Bubbles.
Absolutely expected nothing. Directly stopped summoning.

She will immediately be maxed + Emblems + LB.

Great offensive hero for nearly everything - war, titans, tournaments,…

I will go for the shield & life path.

8 Likes

Sorry for your luck!! Did you at least get any other 5* pets other than the multiplying hamsters?

I went over budget too until I finally pulled a 5* but thankfully it was one of my preferred :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Yes absolutely…lol… got both the yellow healer pup Furdinand and Morax …:wink:

1 Like

Yes I’ve had this done many times now lol. I was like damn!

Which one?!!! Do share lol

1 Like

Oh sorry it was in the main summons thread but I pulled Hachiko after many horrible pulls! Then thankfully Bubbles came soon after from the coin deals, so my luck was balanced out a little :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Awesome two great pulls!!! I got Chomper twice before bubbles lol

2 Likes

How many fated summon (new currency in the game :sweat_smile:) did you end with?

It took my 6 fated summon until I got Bubble.
Decided to do a last 10 today and got also the last 5*; Hachiko.

Chasing is expensive and stupid but but… There are several nice portal waiting.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

I’ll say this again …. Bubbles is gaillards cat

11 Likes

Completely agreeing with this statement while simultaneously committing the bloody habit!! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I didn’t do as many as you in this portal haha, I’ve also got 6 fated summons but some of those are from the Costume/Seasonal portals. It took me ~350 pulls to get Hachiko and then the next day I landed Bubbles with another 15 :sweat_smile:

Congrats on getting Hachiko on your last 10, and for having all new 5* pets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gaillard is Bubble’s gargoyle.

5 Likes

you can see Bubbles with LB in both the sword and sniper path … thanks to whoever will help …

Me-Wow! (To sound like Meow)

10 Likes

Wanted the cinnamon got the bubble(tea). Really like that. Now I am in a conundrum, I have 12 scopes and Milena Thanatos and Bubbles to level. I don’t have the emblems for Milena so probably will be the 2 not so “shiny” ones

1 Like

That’s funny, I wanted Bubbles and got Cinnamon!
I’ve got the scopes when I finish Hippo.
From Hippo to Mouse… :hippopotamus: :arrow_right: :mouse:

2 Likes

Ive leveled Kalo and was just lucky enough to pull Bubbles today. Im in the middle of level Gaillard, but may put him on hold for Bubbles.

My question is whats the most effective way to use Kalo? He looks great on paper, just havent really thought about how to get the most out of his special.