šŸ¶ Bubbles - 5* Ice / Blue from Mighty Pets

Ive got them both as of today, been leveling Gaillard and probably should finish before starting Bubbles. Thoughts?

nothing falls out except garbage. whatā€™s the point of paying money as Iā€™m collecting this trash in a training campšŸ¤¬

Kalo, only is useful in vf warsā€¦ On the right side of the line. Heā€™s more a distraction/deterrentā€¦ Heā€™s not my favorite.

1 Like

Got my bubbles! Will fit swimmingly in my reverse V formation on a wing.

Feels great!!

5 Likes

Makes my 90 pulls seem paltry. Sigh, a least I have three waddles.

Outside V Fast tourneys (4* and 5*) and V fast wars Kalo is just dead weight in every other situation. He shines only when every other ally is dead. He will make a great wingman along with a reviver on the right wing.

1 Like

Same nearly in pulls and 3 waddles haha. Now letā€™s transmute one of them into bubbles plz

2 Likes

Sorry, which one on the right wing?

Kalo on the right wing without a reviverā€¦ If you pair kalo with mother north or albu, he goes to the left wing and the reviver on the right.

1 Like

The common practice in V fast is to have Kalo on the left wing and put a reviver (MN, C Heim, the Styx revivers and that yellow very slow reviver) on the right wing. So, when Kalo fires all the dead enemies skills are fired and finally the revivers skill is triggered.

2 Likes

Wow, these revivers you speak of sound awesome! haha

Best I can do is gramps :rofl:

Maybe heimdall will be available in the next fated. Iā€™m certain the @ elliotys will be starting up come Marchā€¦ And reach a deafening crescendo.

1 Like

You can even try Anton if you have him though he is not useful with Kalo as Kalo only fires the first charge. But on his own he can still be useful.
But to your point Gramps can be powerful.
Lot of players tend to use Treevill tank and flank it with some powerful AOE damage dealers like Khufu. What this does is, lets enemy kill Treevill and then if they manage to kill one or 2 flank and then Kalo fires, it is usually game over. Similarly, even if you Gramps dies, Kala can still use his revival. You may try it once if your alliance is ok with it. It is fun.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :dog: Waddles - 4* Holy / Yellow from Mighty Pets

Waddles is the best 4* in the 5* arena on offense.

Bought a 5$ offer (30 event coins and 3EHT) and got Bubbles. Should I be happy?

3 Likes

Be sad, Be verrrry sad.

3 Likes

What does your reverse V look like?

Secured Bubbles. Need Cinnamon more. RNG does this to me all the time. Tantalise me with 1 blue, give me the other.

Currently Dr Moreau - gazelle- khufu - Arco - Iris . It will be completely different when I max Bubbles and LB El Naddaha

Ah okay. 5 fast nasties. :+1:

1 Like