BORIL or ISARNIA

I think I should use Isarnia on defense as my blue tank but her shield is weak and she is slow. But I also believe most people use 3 2 and mono offenses making 60% to 80% of the tiles fired missing hero building your mana with no damage

Isarnia is really squishy as a tank. If she lives long enough, her attack is devastating, but 3 tiles from mono green and she’s gone

1 Like

Isarnia was my second five star and I have that sentimental attachment, but SLOW and TANK just don’t go together. Go with Boril and save scopes for season 3.

2 Likes

I tried Isa as a tank for some weeks when I was still at platinum or low diamond and my ally also used blue tanks at war. She got emblems for better shield but her slowness was too huge disadvantage for a tank and I was happy to be able to change her to red tank when we changed tank colour.

For my knowledge now I wouldn’t have maxed her at all. She is nice flank in 5* fast tournaments but that’s not worth of 6 scopes I think.

Isarnia is a great attacking hero and she’s a decent flank to a beefy tank (especially to BK) but she’s certainly no tank.

She’s worth the scopes without question, doubly so if you have her costume, but not for tanking.

2 Likes

Kunchen would disagree.
Boss Wolf would disagree twice.

Slow at tank is fine… But it needs to be a beefy hero and it needs to be a significant effect once it fires.

1 Like

Exactly. A tank needs to have 2 strengths: durability and a punishing special. They need to be able to survive long enough to fire, AND their special needs to be able to change the course of a battle.

Issy’s special is ideal for a tank, but she’s squishy enough that she won’t survive the tile hits she needs to charge.

I like to use her on left flank

1 Like

I’ll give you Kunchen, yes. Poseidon, Drake and Justice have a ton of wolf heads on their wall though.

Yet the stats say he’s one of the most successful tanks, period…

Like anything, a player with a good plan and a good board can/will win - but not all plans are well conceived and not all boards cooperate.

No defence always wins, it’s all about the probabilities.