Blue Hero?

Which blue hero would you go up before? I have Vela, Raphaelle and Glenda:
a) Richard
b) Thorne
c) Skadi

Which is better?
Thanks

I’d say Skadi, though I don’t know much about what your needs are. I’m not much into minion busters, but I understand Skadi has some good performance.

I’m also coming to think with how far power creep has advanced over the years, stat power matters now. Season 3 heroes typically have, what, 150 more HP than vanillas now? And even newer heroes often have 200 more? It’s no longer such a minor thing. It might not take much more than a year for new 4* heroes to usually beat vanilla 5*.

1 Like

thanks for your answer. I need blue heroes to attack

I would go with Skadi if your choosing between the three. But you would need emblems and troops to utilize her full potential, especially against the current meta of Bera and Freya tanks.

1 Like

I expect >90% to say Skadi

1 Like

Of those three, seriously, Skadi- 100%

1 Like

Skadi for sure. I raid with her all the time… mine is +19 and paired with costume kiril she can even 1 shot freya minions. If you don’t have costume kiril, firing Vela first also works well as I was doing that until I recently got kiril’s costume.

Before she had emblems she could still kill some minions but it was mix, usually 2 or 3 out of 5.

1 Like

Skadi +1 for sure…I have mine at +15 and she holds her own at that point.

1 Like

Skadi, no contest.

She comes with me any time I face a minion heavy defense. The stacks add up and do a lot of damage and can’t be removed by any hero I know of… yet

1 Like

Skadi easily. She is useful even without minion makers.

1 Like

Skadi skadi skadi skadi skadi skadi

1 Like

If you have at least 12 scopes, I’d agree ascending Skadi. But of you have lesser scopes, I’d wait for a very good fast ice legendary in your roster.

1 Like

I second @Ultra. Although Skadi is a very good hero, if you have less than 10 telescopes (I am a bit more generous!), it is better to wait for a fast hero (Magni for example)

2 Likes