Best Purple with Guin on D

So in that case using Magni and Kage as the example and Magni on left Kage on right, Magni would fire off with higher damage plus buff for him and Alby, at the point of revivals in a match Kage special most likely only be 250, so Magni on left actually becomes the more valuable hero in revival (plus he’s fighter anyway) if they both came back full mana. Then Kage firing after he could debuff then damage.

I feel like them being dumb give us an advantage, yet we still can’t win who are the real dummies us or them? :joy::joy::joy: j/k

No, if attacker has defense buff, Magni will not fire off with higher damage.
Kage on left is better if attacker has defense buff. So then Magni will attack the rest with no buff if he attack the same hero as Kage. Thats why some members said Kage is better on left.

1 Like

Right but then that goes back to what @Rigs was saying about not really being able to prepare D in preparation for what we don’t really know is coming because they have the advantage of setting up against us anyway…so when we talking about revival which should happen after people died and at match changing point, idk if in this specific case that justifies Kage needing to be on left flank so that he fire off first after revival, because there may or may not be a buff on the hero, and 250 no buff vs 420 with buff is close enough to both being better than 420 no buff vs 250 no buff if the enemy doesn’t have it on. That could make or break the game.

But good point about if there is a buff on the enemy.

1 Like

Ah, but if Kage dispels then Magni fires then there is no buff for sure…touché my friend, great point.

1 Like

I’d still give the edge to Magni for being able to protect himself with lower energy at revival and Alby who they would have wished they killed anyway lol, plus Guin if she came back, allowing time for HP and Mana to generate.

Yes @LadyAchilles, I also think like that, Magni left flank is better for this case.
And the point is just don’t put Alby in right wing, thats all. Just like video sample, big disadvantage MN in Right Wing, if MN in left Wing, Kage actually fire after revive, and also if there are healer also heal, not give opponent free 1 turn.

1 Like

Right Alby on the wrong wing would be the problem not who’s on flank :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yup, you can just try full 1-2 days each position and see which has best results and also significant or not, and also sharing to us the results also a positive :+1: :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely, gonna bookmark the thread so I don’t forget :slight_smile:

1 Like

He is there because when he goes the rezed can shoot if full mana

Kage is the best purple in the game right now, including Hel, by a large margin. I love my Sesh, but I’d trade her and her emblems and the tabbards spent for a 1/1 Kage and never look back. Kage at flank is one of the reasons Guin is as dominant as she is. Sesh is an above average defender and a good attacker.

2 Likes

Following up as I promised…

So here is the team finally maxed and ready to play:

So I’m starting with Kage on the right, gonna track my tower for 3 days, then switch Magni and Kage and track for 3 days. I will come back with the results after.

1 Like

Since Kage is very fast, it doesn’t really matters if you switch them or not. Besides, if the opponent really wants, may avoid the side with Kage and yet again, not depends of you and their positions.

Brings up good points.
I’d keep as is so the three hit guys have to decide between kage and alby.

I’ve been running somewhat similar defense for the past month but instead of Kage, I’ve parked GM on right flank to make opponents choose between alby and GM.
It’s been much more successful than when I had GM next to Alby.

Nice defense, please test and give your results but run for a week to get a better sample of raids.

2 Likes

Is it Guin good on flank? I have Alby, Alasie, Guin, Marjana and Feida as defense and last Atlantis I got Ursena. Now I cannot decide, whom to choice as a tank. I have heavy emblemed Poseidon and Kunchen too. I am thinking about Alby, Posy, Ursena, Guin, Alasie (or Seshat). Even think to demote Alby and replace him by Zimkitha.

1 Like

You can try it for a while in your raid of course, and I think it is not bad position. :+1:

Update:
Went sesh over 2nd kage for variety

Not regretting it but dont think 2nd kage would have been a regret either

2 Likes

I took Panther (just got her in Guardians) then Ursena (just finished her today), Seshat is next. I have a 2nd Kage also but opting for these heroes first for variety as well. Next set of darts will probably let go to Kunchen after Seshat so that I have purple tank out the way.

Was looking for a post where we were discussing color stacking vs rainbow D, wanted to follow up and ask a couple of questions but I can’t find it :pensive: