Become part of the apocalypse

For our 500th birthday, we have started a training alliance. We’ve talked about it for a while, and now it’s a reality.

Come join TitanReaper. A place to grow and learn. Only requirement is a desire to grow and being active. Eventually, you’ll be part of Titan Apocolypse, am established alliance in the top 100.

We are active on Line too. Reach out here or on Line. Search for LittleKAF - same name here as on Line! And join the apocolypse!

1 Like

Come and join me! We have coffee and cookies (as long as you bring your own coffee and cookies!)
I can’t beat this Titan on my own!

-Woof

2 Likes

Actually, yes you can! Maybe not the next one though.

We have room for another player in our main alliance. Check us out. Titan Apocalypse. Killing 10* titans now. We just opened a war chest so this is ideal time - chest is at 0/25!

We have two spots available in TItan Apocolypse. Killing 10* and fighting in war. Come join us.

Also, for a more casual environment, look at Titan Dreadlords. We’re a growing alliance with a mix of very experienced and energetic growing players. Come learn or help make an impact.

We’re back again. Just wished well wishes to two retiring players. What does that mean to you? That’s right! TWO SPOTS OPEN!!!

We’re a good mix of very strong and developing players. Active in war and hitting 9* and 10* titans (8* goes down easily - 10* more hit and miss). Worldwide and on Line.

Come join us. Feel free to seek me out on Line.

We have spots open! Come see why we have been an Alliance for 570 Days! We are on line, message ‘woofbarkwoof’ or ‘littleKAF’

Act now on this amazing opportunity to join a great alliance!!!

This may be your lucky day!! One more spot has opened up with a well established alliance - Titan Apocalypse!

We’re an active alliance fighting 9* and 10* titans. We have a good blend of strong players who flirt with the top global ranking and growing players still seeking their day in the spotlight. If you want to see a little bit about what we’re about, heck out the thread below.

We really only ask that you’re active. If you need to be gone for vacation or something, just let us know. You can reply here, reach out to me on Line (same name), or just apply.

And if you’re more down for a 7* titan, check out our other family member, Titan Dreadlords. A good place to be with an opportunity to jump up if desired. We’re a large group to share advice and encourage each other on as we grow.

1 Like

Come see why Titan Apocalypse is so darn awesome!

1 Like

We enjoyed meeting your alliance in war! Good luck finding a great addition to your team!

3 Likes

Oh my, I can’t believe this opportunity is still around. Come join us and become part of the apocalypse!!

Oh look at the art. Don’t you want to be a part of that? Still have a slot open! It could be yours.

You guys deserve a bump up!

2 Likes

This may be your lucky day!! One more spot has opened up with a well established alliance - Titan Apocalypse!

We’re an active alliance fighting 9* and 10* titans. We have a good blend of strong players who flirt with the top global ranking and growing players still seeking their day in the spotlight. If you want to see a little bit about what we’re about, heck out the thread below.

It’s war against Titan Apocalypse Community Content

@LittleKAF Seems like we are fighting you guys! I will posts videos of my fights against you in this thread (unless it’s not the sort of thing that the forum accepts? ) looks like you have a slight power advantage over us. Cheers and Goodluck

We really only ask that you’re active. If you need to be gone for vacation or something, just let us know. You can reply here, reach out to me on Line (same name), or just apply.

And if you’re more down for a 7* titan, check out our other family member, Titan Dreadlords. A good place to be with an opportunity to jump up if desired. We’re a large group to share advice and encourage each other on as we grow.

One spot open we are a few days shy of Celebrating our 600 Days as an Alliance and Family
Titan Apocalypse has one rare spot open, not me ‘woofbarkwoof’ on LINE or ‘littleKAF’ in Line, our Alliance is looking for you!

Got the post war blues? We have one last spot open, waiting for you to get in before next making for war, come see why we have been an Alliance and Family for 610 Days.

We still have one last spot open, won’t last long! Come and join our family.

Hey all, we had a member move of, so we have a rare opening in Titan Apocalypse, come join us, see why we have had an awesome alliance and family going for 630 days and counting! I am on Line: woofbarkwoof or you can leave a message here. One opening, it will go fast. Join us!

1 Like