It's war against Titan Apocalypse

@LittleKAF
Seems like we are fighting you guys! I will posts videos of my fights against you in this thread (unless it’s not the sort of thing that the forum accepts? ) looks like you have a slight power advantage over us. Cheers and Goodluck

5 Likes
:rose: A Player By Any Other Name... Where does your Game Name/Forum Name come from?
Become part of the apocalypse
Become part of the apocalypse

Good luck … but I have a feeling it’s us who will really need it!

5 Likes

Ooh. This will be fun. You can post videos here but only if you post to YouTube first I’m told. I don’t know how to do that. However, we’re in Line. If you reach out to me, we can set up a Line room to share. Haven’t been successful so far in trying this (opponents haven’t been interested or used discord). Maybe this is the time?

3 Likes

Just to put up the intimidation factor, this was from a few minutes ago.

4 Likes

Congratulations! It’s about time we’ve had an opponent worthy of our efforts :joy:

1 Like

@zephyr1. We use Line. They use discord. Any thoughts on how to share videos? You seem to have this internet thing down. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

We can do our talking here and I’m sure if the community feels like you are unduly picking on us, they’ll come to our support!

I’ll ask @Talakas1 to explain how he makes videos. We posted some right here on the forum during our previous war. @zephyr1 said it was okay to do so, as long as our opponent treated us with the respect we deserve!

1 Like

I’d like to think we’re a respectful group. I’m probably the worst of the bunch and I’m really not all that bad. :slight_smile:

Glad I wore my boots before joking this :joy:

1 Like

Glad I wore my boots before joining in on the chat… dang predictive text gets me every time… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I never had any doubts and we wouldn’t have started teasing you if we thought otherwise!

1 Like

Posting them on the Forum is fine, but like @littleKAF said, the videos have to be hosted somewhere else, like YouTube. The Forum doesn’t support uploading videos directly.

Congrats on #1 spot. Best I ever managed was #2 in the US.

3 Likes

@Tyler-Durden are you sure you’re not too busy defending your title to even fight this war?

I think you should just give yourself a well-deserved break.

1 Like

Lol, nah… I’m good :wink: it’s bedtime soon but was waiting for a few attacks to retaliate back and maybe break my high trophy count. Probably won’t happen tonight

1 Like

Ruthless Warriors?!? I think we’re battling you in war! First time I see a name I recognize in war (I’m bad at recognizing names).

If y’all have Line, reach out to me. Let’s set up a war chat and share.

By the way, I’m the trash talker if my alliance. I think some find it childish but I enjoy a little smack talk. I think it’s from growing up in the 90s in the east bay. Represent!

:rose: A Player By Any Other Name... Where does your Game Name/Forum Name come from?

We use discord, no line, sorry.

We can trash talk with the best of them, keeping it friendly and fun :grin:

So do we do our trash talking on the forum? :thinking:

@zephyr1 could you please merge @littleKAF posts (related to our war) to this link