In search of a new alliance!

Hi guys. I have been playing for just over 1 1/2. Had have been in the same alliance from the start . We started out like most everyone . And until late thought we were headed in the direction of the near elite . But we just seem to keep starting over with losing 4 members this wk. I really just feel I’m ready for the next step.I will enclose my most relevant part of my roster. With troops to follow. Thks guys!.

1 Like

What level of titan are you comfortable fighting? That will go a long way towards narrowing your suspect pool down :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Steve we’re not elite but we are competitive and have a good time. Feel free to check us out at Strange Circles. We are hitting 10-11 * titans and have good participation.

Sorry. We do battle 10* mostly . Have taken down afew 11*. With the right alliance . I have no problem with 11*. That’s one of the reasons I’m ready to move on. Here are my troops as well.

1 Like

Possibly @littleKAF & @WoofWoof with Titan Apocalypse: Titan Apocalypse - spots open. Act fast!

Otherwise you can always have a look thru #alliance-recruitment to see who is looking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Steve, Crew-Raiders is a war driven alliance currently hitting ten star titans but we are on our way to twelve or thirteen. We still have two spots open and we would love to have you. We are part of the Crew Family and can offer a fun, chatty and supportive environment. If interested, please reach out to SBT in Line.

2 Likes

Feel free to check out Buddyland we are not a top alliance but are competitive. Not going to write a sales pitch as i haven’t had one person join us yet. We just ask you use war and titan flags.

Sounds like what I’m looking for!. I will

1 Like

@Stevemllr I think @Guvnor is right. You’d be a good fit at Titan Apocolypse (or TA). TA is a blend of competitive people who understand that sometimes rl comes first. We’ve fought and killed 14*, but have had some change and are currently at 12* and 13*. It’s a good blend of very strong players and those still growing. We can chat more here or on Line. Woof is another good contact.

Plus, there is an opening. Someone is looking to retire. So jumping in after this war would be a good time.

2 Likes

Sounds good. We can chat where ever

1 Like

You’ve got some great options above. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Stevemllr, Check out the KOTN family. They have a variety of alliances for whatever level you wish to join up at and then as you progress, KOTN has places for you to strut your stuff. I believe their lowest alliance is hitting 9s and one of their top 100 alliances a few months back chaines 100 - 14s.

They’re a great bunch of people. Here’s their recruitment page: ⭐️ North Alliances recruiting. Top alliance family, having all level alliances. Check the stars in game and the latest post here

Same link

If interested get in touch with @Kira981112

1 Like

The Shops family has openings in all 3 Shops. No matter what level you’re at, we have a place for everyone.

Our rules are pretty simple…
~ No trophy requirements.
~ Titan & War participation… Got flags??? Use em b!+*h!
~ Do the basics with sarcasm & find fun again with the game.
~ Line required.
~ English speaking.
~ Adults only.

3 Shops… 1 crazy, sarcastic, fun family. If you are interested in joining the fun, message me in Line at jadebutterfly75.

We have room for you in The Locker and would like to have you join us. Currently killing 10/11* titans and with the right addition we can go to 11/12*. Wars are optional, flag use mandatory. We are an international alliance with a timezone friendly war strategy and will be starting an new war chest after this war. Come give us a try, you got nothing to lose and 25 friends to gain :call_me_hand:

We do use Line but is also optional but encouraged. If you would like more info contact me at wolfwarrior66.

Hope to see you in The Locker.

Wolf Warrior

@Stevemllr come join my alliance. Dark Shadows II. We’d love to have you join us. I’m the Leader, Aphrodite.

Skeleton Clique :pirate_flag: [29/30] 12* Titans

Come take a look, or hit me up on line.
Line: muaddib-on-line

Thanks everyone for the awesome reply’s . I have had a lot to consider with my current status within the game. Great choices . No doubt . And maybe one day be in that top tier . With that said. Decision made!. Again. Thks everyone!

2 Likes

@Guvnor @littleKAF @Rook

Congrats on finding a home! Wish you all the best.

Mind if the mods close the thread?

1 Like