🏅 [Aug 4, 2019] 16th Raid Tournament! — 3* Buff Booster, No Fire/Red

They could be like:

:medal_sports: [Aug 4, 2019] 16th Raid Tournament – 3* Buff Booster, No Fire/Red

3 Likes

yeah. that would be ok :slight_smile: thx

and thus you can just copy paste the title/link in the list; and it will be circle which gets you to one another :slight_smile:

What lvl is your Melia? If you have Tc19, you should be able to max her in a day, I did the same for my Mnessius.

Slow mana heroes on the wings are ineffective, if you stick with Kailani, I would suggest this order.

Berden Belith Brienne Kailani Muggy
Fast heroes on wing. Also like @zephyr1 said, belith and healers in general are not good tanks because it is a tile dump without any punishment for attacker if belith fires a couple of times in the beginning.

2 Likes

I had thought of that but it would seem to give a purple stack an advantage. Will see what I can do with Melia tho. She’s close.

Trying this one.

Got Melia,Tuck,Brienne,Gunnar,Kailani too.

Hisan (3.1) and Muggy (1.1) are too low

And still missing Mnesseus.

Thoughts and comments pls!

2 Likes

All set!

I renamed all 16 threads, and linked the dates here to each thread: 🏅 Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

7 Likes

here is where i ment :slight_smile:

The related links would have to all be manually edited…I’m not going to do that at the moment. :slight_smile:

But you can use the links from the thread above, and I think I’ll actually remove that section from the threads going forward and just link to the main log thread.

2 Likes

Muggy skill cannot be dispelled, so if it’s considered a buff, then it is nice for this tournament.

2 Likes

I have a similar team. Just have Berden instead of Belith…

2 Likes

@TheAcmeSalesRep Chochin is slow, since you have both Melia and Chochin and lvl8 dark troops, suggest:

Melia Chochin Brienne Mnessy Berden.

2 Likes

@l2ider

Chochin is average, not slow. Don’t think the difference between fast and average is enough to warrant the move, but I’m open to being convinced otherwise…

Going in with this defense. Thanks for the advice!

3 Likes

Not sure there is a good 3* center this week. Most good centers seem to be 5* heroes since their special skills have so many effects and physical/ slash attacks are weak on defense.

As a center Brienne seems too easy to circumvent. Brienne’s special skill does no damage. It is likely to get a single use before it is dispelled by attacker’s Belith ( green ) or Tyrum ( purple). Because it is so powerful as a center, it is worth the attacker holding onto a charged dispell special skill.

Healing cannot be dispelled. Belith is sturdier than Melia, and Hisan.

Hisan and Melia seem like better flanks than Mnesseus.

Hopefully fast mana speed Melia, and Hisan, on flanks will make color stacking heavily dependent on RNG.

Chameleon form

Chameleon form ( like ghost form for Ameonna) cannot be dispelled.

Bruiser Bro buff can be dispelled.

image I guess I got confused by what it says on the Muggy card since it also says the status effect cannot be dispelled

Welcome to the @zephyr1 team. Let’s see how the three of us do.

3 Likes

I ran into a bit of snag here as I’m hemming and hawing about which greens to include: I only have two 2* troops for each color. :wink: I basically just kept the Attack troops of each color, leveled one of each to 10, and left the other at 1.

So as soon as I go to a third green, that one gets 0% troop help. :frowning:

With that in mind, I ended up narrowing down my choices of defense to:

Melia - Brienne - Belith - Chochin - Melia
OR
Melia - Mnesseus - Brienne - Chochin - Melia

While the second one there hits harder, the first has Belith in the center, hopefully healing at least once to keep the team alive long enough for Brienne’s buff to kick in, and maybe she’ll have time to fire off again to keep the increased damage rolling in.

I guess it’s time to just pick one, so… I’ll roll with the first and see what happens.

2 Likes

I’ll be interested to see how that goes!

Melia crit do not stack iirc and opens your defense to a dark stack (granted this will be good for Chochin)

Idk if you have Gato but he’s fast, blocks skills to adjacent. I almost used him if I didn’t have more green heroes. Might consider him

I went with two Melia on the edges because she is the highest-damage 3* that hits all targets; technically less than Jahangir, but she does more damage overall because she’s Fast speed.

The setup I’ve chosen has these key features:

• Melia buffs everyone’s crit chance
  • Brienne buffs everyone’s damage
  • Belith heals allies and dispels the enemy team
  • Chochin does a chunk of damage to 2-3
    …and ultimately, the hope is that between 2x Melia and Chochin doing damage to multiple enemy heroes, the buff-boosted slash attacks will finish them off

Wait… does +critical chance do anything for a defense? Or do defense slash attacks never crit? Hmm…