Ascension Items for max. Tier

For everyone who needs it. :blush:
What should I say? I like pictures. :grin:

116 Likes

Excellent! steals pic :grin:

3 Likes

It actually was for a forum post you just did @Rook. :smiley:

1 Like

I like this version much better. It’s going into my (not so) private collection! :smile:

2 Likes

Very nice, especially since the 4* fourth ascension is the same as the 5*'s third ascension.

4 Likes

This is absolutely wonderful, dear!
Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

I will immediately share this with our alliance.

Added bonus:
Our alliance is in Germany. We speak - and play in - German. And these pictures are very valuable indeed for any player who, e.g., has no idea what on earth a “royal tabard” is, when looking at a list in English. :slight_smile:

THANK YOU!!!

8 Likes

This is excellent, thanks!

Yeah I’m german too but play the game in english for various reasons @AnjaValkyrie. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I asked myself (since I have no 5* hero yet I don’t know) if you also need the items for max ascending a 4* for the 3rd ascenion of a 5*?

Yes Nox, like Wharflord posted above tier 4 4* and tier 3 5* need the same ascension materials.
PS. Hope you’re doing good in your new alliance :wink:

1 Like

Whoops, missed that. Well, my first TC20 training will start in a few hours. :mage:
Thanks @Caeleste. Yeah, I feel very comfortable. Been recently trying out various strategies in raids and titan fights.

Had been meaning to do one for some time and never quite found the time… THANK YOU SO MUCH!!1

Thank you very much. Well done!

Oh my… This is wonderful @N.o.X I was just going to put something together tonight if I didn’t find something on the Net. Initial searches led me to some dead ends! I had a good idea of how I was going to do it too! I have to admit however yours is MUCH better!

EXCELLENT Job. I’ll be sure to share back to you. Thanks! RaZoR

Hi,
Is there a similar listing for ALL ascension levels (so all tiers for 3*, 4* and 5* heros).
Thanks.

1 Like

@N.o.X I’ve tossed this image into the Fandom Wiki that I’ve been working on (with a few others). I made sure to credit you for the image - thank you for the resource and keep up the great work!

@Jeuninkj You can find all ascension material requirements here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bom dia, amigos e amigas. Estou precisando de itens para ascensão de 4 e 5 . Me ajudem, por favor. Abraços

Excelente foto me preguntaba que materiales necesitaría gracias :+1:

Thank you sooooo much!!

There’s another forum on rare ascension mats w/ some god-awfully complicated spreadsheet that I guess the list is buried somewhere deep within… Luckily I found this before wasting my time poring over it.

Beautiful work!
:slight_smile: :smiley: :heart_eyes:

Yea that’s what screwed me up not knowing that so I used all my materials early on with my 4 stars and now I’ve been waiting months to do my 5 stars… smh