Ulmer: Maxed
Karil: 3/25 (4/8 special)
Valen: 1/26 (2/8 special)
Graymane: …pass

My 4*
Agwe: 1/10 (1/8 special)

My 5*
Miki: 2/50 (7/8 special)

I know I could get Miki to 60 for this ascension but then it’s best not to ascend because I only have 5 capes and he requires 4 of those. I have 4 gloves, compass and manual… but those capes are surely better spent on someone else to max them, for now right?

I have read that everyone seems to not be a fan of Agwe, so I am hesitant about “wasting” upgrading him BUT I am trying to do Atlantis and harder challenge events, so I am in need of another blue who can maybe have more health and help me last for longer. Mainly for if/when I need to stack blues: the 3* at this point die fast and use a lot of potions - even if I have Kailani activated. So my thought was maybe I could do him, even though he may not be the best?

I know people seem to like Valen a lot, so obviously he is another one I am considering… but what do all of you think I should do ?

That’s a tough question.
I’d max Valen first, shouldn’t take too long?

Agwe: I have 2 of him myself. 1 maxed and 1 at 3/60. I always use him with Wilbur and Wu Kong, so he deals some damage. But I’m not so enthusiastic about him, when he’s alone (that 3/60 is sometimes in my last war team). But better than nothing - I had 2 Kirils maxed and no other 4* blue, so I ascended both. And yes that’s “work with what you got”. He’s okay then, it was better than without him.

Miki…5 stars take a long time to ascend and much material.

Maybe bring Miki to 2/60 (or 3/70? but then the capes are gone) and Agwe to 3/60. When Agwe is there, you can still decide if he’s useful for you and deserves some capes or not.

3 Likes

I agree with @AngelOfDark666, IMO max Valen 1st, then Karil, Miki 2.60, next if no new blue project bring Agwe to 3.60. Then decide later on.

2 Likes

Here is my 2 cents…
Capes…I know they are rare to you right now, but capes come, and capes go. I’m not sure what strategy you implement for hero pulling, but if you are F2P or C2P, it might be some time until you come across a blue worthy of final ascension. Of the 4* blue heroes that are reasonable to obtain, only Grimm, Kiril and Sonya come to mind as key heroes with really long shelf lives.

I have 2 Agwes myself, one at 1/1 and the other maxed. Agwe’s special is super niche…you bring him as a supplemental hero against green flanks, and his + defense against green can be very nice if played with the right synergies. If Agwe is on a team with an attack up and defense down heroes, his AOE damage can be life saving.

I’m not saying Agwe is a good hero…I’m just saying, if used properly, he can be a menace. Garbage against titans, but decent in raids and war, and could be a decent tank in raids if surrounded by the right heroes. Play with the heroes you have, and they will help you get better ascension materials.

2 Likes

you could take miki to 3/70 he’s very valuable against titans, better score → better loot, more capes and other stuff

Ok so I pulled a Kiril and a Sonya today.
I also got a Proteus. I have been leveling proteus first, then I assume do Kiril or Sonya?? But which one first, I was thinking Kiril?

1 Like

You will rush easier with 4* and 5* heroes than with 3* ones. unless you spend many resources on emblems. It’d make sense if you hadn’t the heroes. But you have them. Leaving them in the fridge only wil make the level longer. And you probably will have doubts about one or another.

You have the mats, go for it

Despite all this said. It won’t take many resources finishing Karil , it is always good to finish a hero for challenges or trials.

I’d go Karil , then Sonya or Kiril depending on the rest of your roster.Screenshot_20190926-231857

Here you can compare Grimm vs Karil. By 3.30 Grimm surpassed Karil at 3.50+5.

Kiril, not Karil :wink: I’d do Kiril before Sonya because he is a healer with good buffs (+attack, +defense), he helps keeping all your other heroes alive. Sonya is a good sniper with dispell, I’d max her then. Agwe could stay on the bench for a while…
I have 2 Kirils maxed and a third waiting for his ascension, I like that little dwarf. He’s sturdier than Melendor or Sabina, doesn’t heal so much, but otherwise he’s still alive when Mel is long since dead :smiley: best healer after Rigard (and maybe Boldtusk, got this one too late and now I’m fan of the dwarf, not the orc :smiley: ).

Proteus is VERY helpful against bosses on the map, with him I crush through Atlantis hard. He’s extremely helpful and a priority, yes. But I don’t know if Kiril would serve you better at the moment :thinking:

1 Like

I have Proteus at Maximum special and 3/11 so far. I can only get him to 3/60 and not ascend for the final. I have only 2 Trap tools and need 4 for him (same problem with my 3/60 RIgard).

Might as well finish him now right (for the 3/60 I mean (He is 489 power) and then move to Kiril?

Really surprised and happy his special is already 8/8 – happy though lol.
He has already been helping me on Province 13+ for Atlantis bosses.

1 Like

I’d finish Proteus to 3/60, so you can start over if you have the mats. Did you decide yet who’ll get the mats first, Proteus or Rigard? :smiley:

1 Like

I am thinking maybe Rigard. From my own personal experience, he has saved my ■■■ COUNTLESS times, in both Raids and Challenge Events lol. SO having him a bit more powerful can only make him even more useful.

1 Like

I have Kiril at 3/59 and 6/8 special (almost 3/60, just a few more feeders then he is done). Should I ascend him to the final or not for now?

I have the following for ascending:

4/1 Compass
4/1 Fine Gloves
64/3 Battle Manual
6/4 Capes

My other 4 stars are: Li Xiu, Rigard, Tiburtus, Proteus, Agwe, Danzaburo, Triton, and Sonya.
I know Li Xiu uses orbs, and Tib, Rig and Prot are Trap Tools for their final ascension, but not sure for the others as I have yet to level them at all.

Thoughts?
Thanks for advice in advance

Every color uses other mats (besides compass & fine gloves), so your decision would be between Kiril, Agwe, Triton and Sonya. I guess, Agwe is out for a while. Triton plays well together with Kiril, he adds the healing bonus, if fired before and he fires hard. Sonya is a good dispeller, I don’t see any other, is this right?

Again, a tough decision. Kiril is relatively sturdy, so he can also serve you well at 3/60 for a while, but a maxed one is another level. Both Sonya and Triton could be very helpful, but I think they really need the last ascension for better survivability. I don’t know myself…I guess I’d start with Triton and then Sonya and after that Kiril, but I don’t really know :slight_smile: dispell is also important -.-

Okay, ascension mats:

1 Like

Maybe for now, I should get Sonya + Triton to 3/60 to, and by that point I may have more capes etc so then may have a easier decision?

And thank you for the link, appreciated

1 Like