Alliance War Score Win/Loss History Limit Changed from 10 to 20

Is it 30 vs 29 in the battlefield? One opponent drop out without after matchmaking?

1 Like

No 30th player just rejoined today

The matchmaking worked as it should. No question there.

But obviously the current system is exploitive if alliances want to drop a member or 2 for much easier matches(this was my point. Sorry i wasn’t clear. I wasn’t questioning if the matchmaking system didn’t do what it was supposed to)

Is that player also in battlefield?

1 Like

No. Ok let me start from the top.

I left saders.
Guy filled my spot.
Guy gets kicked.

We have 29 people opted into war
We get another alliance with 29 opted into war

We walk all over em

Because we typically war vs the top 30 alliances and this team wasn’t even in the top 100

The guy opted in or out or whatever was me. I left before matching. Came back today. Has nothin to do with the outcome or the matchmaking that took place other than we got way undermatched

There are teams that intentionally do this and that is hard to believe by a lot of people who think war shuffle is an easier route or the only route

When we could simply war at 29 or 28 and do this every war as long as we stay 1 member less than the teams equal to or stronger than us which is easy to do in the top 100 where we have all that information accessible

2 Likes

Did a double take! :hushed:

Oh… Hypothetical example!

1 Like

Not hypothetical lol

I visited The Park for a couple wars cause some friends have been wantin me to for quite awhile and timing finally worked out

2 Likes

Ah, ok got it. Hope it was a good break.

2 Likes

It was a lot of fun but i wish i spent more time getting to know all of them and less time still doin behind the scene stuff for saders but competition doesn’t sleep so neither do i lol

But it was still a good visit, awesome peeps over there and the very definition of a war centric alliance

2 Likes

I toured too… Now ruing my measly war chest!
Anyway I’ll stop detailing the topic before I get in trouble

2 Likes

Yea i planned on stayin there for a war chest but plan changed so I’m back early

Lookin forward to my 2 atlantis tokens; 5 emblems, and warm cape :roll_eyes:

2 Likes