Advice on a possible red ascension

In keeping with the Elena theme of a bunch of previous posts my question is -

Max Elena, Noor or wait?

Relevant info on current red roster & mats -

I am currently at 4.71 on the last hero I can max on my roster until i get more mats or more heroes (except for this red possibility). Thanks in advance for the input.

Looking at your red roster, you don’t need either Elena or Noor for your red mono squad. However, Elena has very good synergy with Boldy, Falcon and Wilbur, because she inflicts direct damage, which J-F does not. You may try her out a bit with those 3 and see how it works. I’d definitely take her over Noor for that team. The advantage of Noor is she gives some minion fun if you don’t have another minion dealer. All in all, I’d go ahead and ascend Elena, since you have 9 rings, and will probably get the other 3 before the December red HOTM comes.

2 Likes

I have a sorta similar red roster to you, and personally I don’t see Elena or Noor adding much.

I’d recommend waiting until 12 rings – or if you get Elena’s costume I’d go with her.

2 Likes

Noor could add some diversity, a new way to play with your reds, with minions. They are beefy and could serve well as meat shield.

Elena on the other hand has high attack stat which comes in handy against titans and if you want you could use her in a red stack. She pairs well with wilbur and falcon too.

So, it depends on your spending habits, if youd rather wait to Marjana from tc 20 or you are going to pull for next reds(gafjon) so its better waiting until then

1 Like

In my honest opinion, I would wait for a better Red.
I have Noor and don’t rate her too much.
I also have Elena sat at 3/70. She won’t get rings until either I have way too many or I pull her costume
Whatever you decide to do, good luck

1 Like

While depth is super helpful, sometimes ascending too soon will cost you in the long run. I’m with Mod Cozy thinking wait for 12 rings or a better red beforeyou ascend Elena.

1 Like

I’ve had elena at 3.70 since january. Got JF before my 6th ring I was planning to use for Elena. I’ve been stockpiling rings since and only have noor to show for 7 months of pulls after JF.

Ez call. Save for better red hero. Marjana from TC20 would be better than those 2 choices imo.

1 Like

I’d go Elena, her counter can be super useful in big battles and she’s great against titans.

1 Like

I would consider Elena for boosting titan attacks. She is also pretty good to use on offense as others have noted in stacking with Falcon. I stopped using Wilbur in my primary red stack, but BT’s attack up and Falcon’s element down will have Elena hitting pretty hard, and it is very helpful to have riposte against the AI defense.
Marjana would be a better choice if you had her, but I like to think the heroes you have are worth maxing as opposed to waiting for another that might come never. FWIW I have been waiting for Joon from my TC20 (or any other portal) for close to two years and he still eludes me.

1 Like