8 players looking for a casual alliance

Good group of 8 players who do well on titans and wars. We are looking for an active casual alliance.

6 Likes

Hello! Check us out

You’re welcome to pop in and say hi.

11* titans (12 with more)
FFA wars (everyone hits)
Global
Casually competitive (we won’t actually put any pressure on performance but we can be if we want). Emphasis on the casual.

Come on in, meet the missus
labyrinth-worm

5 Likes

:star:Apex-predators :star:

What titan you looking for we on 12* 8 you say let me see what i can do …
War is ffa bit of strategy
Have line
Everyone has a voice too …

4 Likes

I was going to give my full sales pitch on how the North Family would love to have them, but after I saw your Labyrinth gif I yield to your superior recruiting skills this day. Bravo!

So just the poster then:

Wherever you 8 land, I hope it’s as homey and welcoming as Bag End.

6 Likes

Hey there! I believe that Crew-Barons can be a nice fit for you! Feel free to message them in line for further information and discussion. Here is their poster:

4 Likes

541-Titan Slayers may be a fit and we have room for all 8 of you. A bit about how we do things:

If you are interested or want to know more, feel free to ping me here or message me on line (Line ID: igh13).

3 Likes

Hey there! Legends of Space would be happy to have you guys join us!

We’re an international alliance established in 2018. We have a lot of longtime players that are casual but competitive. We put real life first, but we expect meaningful contribution from all members. Check out our website for more info about us as well as some useful tools. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

Line: uxjulia
Discord: ux_J

1 Like

Check out east of the equator
Chilled, supportive and fun

3 Likes

Check out HorribleGamers, we are a laid back alliance. We just ask you hit the titan and use all flags if opted into war. Feel free to stop by and check us out.

1 Like

@CaptainFurface … this is just my humble opinion. Though there are many offers above and I’m sure you’ll find happiness wherever you end up. If I had to start all over again I would definitely go towards the apex predators. How could you go wrong with being led by a devious, Sinister and dark but malevolent dragon… :kiss:
Happy gaming and good luck

3 Likes

You have some great offers here…but I’m throwing us in the mix also … lets talk or send a scout to test the waters …

Best wishes wherever you decide to call home :blush:
We are presently comfortable at 12/13* titans
Also have line & discord available if desired.

1 Like

Me taking notes :writing_hand: when these recruitment posts come up in case I ever go on a friend visiting tour someday :joy:

3 Likes

Seek and destroy is lookimg for members. Currently at 18 but stringing 13* titans. Fun group. Been plahing for several years now.

East of the Equator. Dont know where that is on the map. Pop in and find out. Its a secret place.
We can chain 14 star titan with your help.

Hi Captain,
We have space for all 8 of you to join our alliance. Recent attrition means we are actively searching to fill our current 9 empty slots.
We are HamNation, a friendly group with minimal rules and a bunch of us have been together for over 4 years. Come and try us out, see if you like us, then decide whether to stay or not.
Hopefully catch you all soon, and we can start our return to 14* titans :blush:

Cheers
Daren (Daztardly)

1 Like

As long as I play you will have a spot next to me, my friend.

Speaking of tours- a coworker is running the Moab 240 next month! :exploding_head: (that seems as distant a concept as living on Mars. Two hundred and forty miles? :face_with_spiral_eyes:)

1 Like

I appreciate all the offers. Sadly we couldn’t complete the merge before the musketeers event started so we will have to complete it when it ends.

5 Likes

If after the event is over you are still looking, WhatTheWhat currently has 8 spots open. We are active but pretty casual - we just ask anyone who opts into war to use all flags. We have 9-10 star titans currently, and most have blue war tanks - not required or anything. Some people are chatty (on discord also), some people are quiet - some people spend, some spend a little, some do not. No drama, and no expectations except to have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fated Warriors bout as casual as it gets. Hit titans daily use all war flags if u opt in. Were small but wanted fresh start. Ck us out

At UK Celts we’re moderately casual, but I suspect that any group posting on alliance recruitment is not really that casual. We still want members opting into wars to use flags or to opt-out if they don’t think they can use them.
that’s honest. :person_shrugging: