3.4K Gems , which summon?

Not to mention Boldtusk. He is my favorite.

In posting earlier, I addressed your need for 5s, but want to add a different perspective in this entry: Consider using your gems for specialized 4s; it can be far more useful and far less depressing because the odds are much better.

Atlantis has great 4*s that are as good as 5s, especially Proteus and Wilbur. With no 5s, you’ll eventually need a lot of rare ascension items. One of the best ways of getting those is to defeat event and rare quest bosses, and Proteus can freeze their mana (and thus specials) to let you kill them and get the loot. Wilbur is a game changer who works equally well on titans and as a tank.

Two other events to consider are Guardians (for Falcon and Jackal, as well as a shot at 5* Panther), and Grimforest (Hansel and Gretel). All of these are great additions not requiring shots a low odds - 4s are much easier to get. Even Knights with Lance and Merlin are worth a look.

I still recommend using TCs, for 4s as well as for 5s, but gems will let you get these specials at good odds and far less disappointment.

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment. Well hopefully I got Proteus with atlantis pulls. Wilbur not yet, but I really like Wu performance, for now that helps a lot with titans attacks. But as usual no 5s hero

Don’t forget sand event… they have the best 3* for raid tournament and not to mention gaffar is an excellent 4* and yunan is in top 5 tanks …