⚔ [2nd Jul 2023] - 219th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Holy/ Yellow

Idk how to counter him. I need advice. I mean the LB2 version more terrifying than anything weaker. Is yours LB2 too?

Finally I forgot about defence, so it is as is.

Day 1:
O: 5-0
D: 2-1

All attacks done with:

Just warm-up, but the last one was all LB2.

Once it was close, but I managed to win, Tib is really powerful after LB2. I miss LB2 Rigard from my main account, need to LB2 him here, but there is a long queue, maybe I will do him out of turn :smiley:

@Dzibong, I’m sorry for your defence :frowning: hope it’ll do as well :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Yes, I have all 3 of his costumes at LB2.
I went against 3x c1Rigard all at LB2, and a regular one, but no C2, and to be honest I never have faced one so I have no idea.

I guess with him it’s probably mostly about getting a good board with mono or 4-1.

3 Likes

Damn, my first experience with him was really bad. He overhealed everybody and I got terrible board. Couldn’t give him def down or stop his mana, he blocked all goddamn ailments. Felt like 100% not 50%. Idk if anything other than mono is possible to win against him honestly and I really dislike using mono.

2 Likes

Day 1

O : 5-0

Go with C/CB Melendor - C Sabina or C/CB Rigard - C/CB Kiril - C/CB Caedmon - Hansel in all attack. The board is average to pretty good today. Face C2 Cyprian tank in 3rd attack and I think he will be the most problematic tank in this tournament. Luckily, I get good board and he rarely summon minion. Otherwise, I will lose. My Hansel can block him but if he keep summon minion, I just can’t kill him and lose. Also no yellow mean no Kvasir, I think I will lose against him soon :joy:.

D : 2-0

Defense still work well as usual.

7 Likes

Day 1
O: 4-1
D: 1-2
Mistakes are paid for, so my defenses don’t work as they should (wrong version of Tiburtus as a tank).
In attacks I also had a lot of bad luck when I faced such a defense:

…and first 0 for me :frowning:
The board was weak, but even better would not change much. The shark supported by good healing simply crushes enemies (wings in this fight were meaningless - anyone could stand there).
Unfortunately, I don’t have the materials to LB my Shark, but he will definitely be first in line now.

Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

I have correct version of Tibs, still 0-1 lol. That Ingolf was prolly bad idea or something.

Not much interesting to report from day 1. Offense is 5-0, but no real challenges. I saw my first Itham in the wild, but the team around him was weak so I couldn’t really tell how he is going to be. The water damage is probably the strongest feature. You all have put the fear of ccRigard in me, but I haven’t seen him yet.

I put cTibs at tank as you all suggested, but I’m at 0-2 for defense. I’m wondering if Amertine was a bad idea.

6 Likes

Unless the person who attacked me struggled, or had a very lucky board, or got by by the skin of his teeth, I wouldn’t worry too much, I had one attack so far on my defense who is ccRigard Tank, and I lost, so it’s definitely possible to beat.

1 Like

How are you liking him? I am playing with using him with ccMagni and cbThorne and am considering giving him a 2LB.

I only use him for events, towers, and titans so far and he’s great. 6 turns of SS damage up really helps. Don’t really need him for Raids/Wars

1 Like

Did you bring the base form to 80? If so, what are his numbers?

No I haven’t. Here’s his stats with LB2 at 75

1 Like

Hi Roland,

I met c2-Cyprian double limit broken yesterday and also in the last 4* tournament. Haven’t lost yet, but at least half of my team is also double limit broken and with max troops (which helps).

Anyway, the heroes I found useful are Xiahou Dun * 2, Gormek 1st costume (for the minions and sometimes dispell by tiles), some overhealer (c2-Rigard or c2-Kiril) and typically Sonya or Caedmon set for cleansing (typically c2-Cyprian is not your only headache).

I found c2-Cyprian incredibly sturdy, so I killed the corners first and then the flanks.

Still, had to go into overtime before my team were able to finish him off…

Hope any of this helps!

5 Likes

Day 2
O: 4-1
D: 4-1

Total
O: 8-2
D: 5-2 (E, A)

5 Likes

Thanks, nice to know! Already faced c2 Rig and he is no joke, I thought c2 Cyprian could be such a troublesome guy as well. Seems like he surely is.

2 Likes

O - 9-1 (4-1, 5-0)
D - 5-1 (A)

Well, yippee!

Def actually made a comeback during day 1 from 0-1 to 2-1 and is still undefeated today with 3-0, so phew!

Defs today were a lot easier and boards were a lot more cooperable than yesterday.
No C2 Cyprian yet and no C2 Rig today.

From the negative nonsense I blabbered about yesterday, I’m quite positive today lol.

6 Likes

Day 2

O : 5-0 (10-0)

Go with same tactic. The board is average by overall today. Face easy team in 1st to 4th attack then face LB2 C2 Rigard tank in 5th attack :joy:. The board is average. C2 Rigard tank is very tough. It take me many turn to kill the LB2 C2 Rigard. Luckily, he didn’t block my Hansel. So, I manage to kill him. After that, I just slowly kill each enemy one by one.

I think C2 Rigard is the second best tank in this tournament after C2 Cyprian. However, I still think C2 Cyprian is still much more powerful tank then C2 Rigard because of his minion and his buff.

D : 3-0

Still not get any lose :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

A tale of two teams here:

O: 10-0

Defense hasn’t won yet!
I’ve found a team I like for offense.

Having two dispellers, one with tile dispell and one with priority dispell, has worked well. The minions and Marcel are doing the heavy lifting. Minions seem to be a good counter to some of the stronger heroes on D.

I had some tougher opponents today, but strangely the troops of several were very low level or non-existent. I blew through this team with a good board but it still seemed too easy until I went back and saw the troops.

6 Likes

Ive been up against a few cyprian and c2Caedmon has helped me with him.

1 Like