No Ice/ Blue
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Buff Booster

Each buffs adds an attack multiplier!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [6th Sept, 2020] - 72nd Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Ice/ Blue

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

9 Likes

Wondering… Does the family bonus count as buff in the tournaments? Let’s say we put Falcon and Jackal, will they have +20% attack at the start?

From last time

15 Likes

Mother effing Wilbur tanks again?! :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

You know what, I might still stack green since it’s got the best counters like (c)Caed, Hansel, and Brynhild. Dispel Wilbur’s bull :poop:, then make sure he never gets to fire again. Oh and thanks for the free spirit link which just boosted my attack by 20%. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m trying to get this fella Maxxed out asap! It’ll be no small feat!

. He could substitute as a tank for Wilbur maybe?
Looking above at the top 10 DEFENSE ty @Randy , I see only 3different tanks Wilbur, BT, gormek,. We all are aware Wilbur is a bit catch 22 with the buff to your opponent, and if I can get mack full by start time, he’ll be my tank probably. I’m thinking of doing 1-3-1 holy/dark 3 red holy/dark ( opposite of left wing). With newer heroes available now, these rts are going to have some new life bred into them! I’m liking it!

4 Likes

4*s are hard to power-level if you don’t have the feeders already waiting. If you have a lot of rope, then HA3 can help

I’m going with this. Again, my first gut tells me to run this and so far it gave me A’s every time so not going to fiddle with it anymore.

Thats correct, no Wilbur. I prefer the big attk up from Boldtusk, plus he can revive and be a pain. Lancelot just hits like a big truck and can also revive, Gullinbursti… nuff said :smile:

Brynhild for big buffs and Tibs for big hit all, preferably whilst under buffs of Brynhild.

2 Likes

Here goes my double Rokkamush BAM again! :slight_smile:

Rokka - C.Rigs - Wilbur - Mist - Rokka

Rigard is there to counter any def down heroes, that enemy throws on us, mist will slow enemy down and make extra hurt for Rokka club smash :slight_smile:

A++ defense, here I come ! (now that I jinxed it, probably I will have 0 attacks for 5 days) :smiley:

3 Likes

I believe they do not. Could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure it does not count.

Buffs like from Brynhild ( extra attack on low health ) DO count!

2 Likes

Apparently I ran one of the two last time and my defense got miserably slaughtered at 0-3 for an E throughout lol. :man_facepalming:

So won’t tank BT this time, and will probably ignore the buff boost rule somewhat in favor of a fast punishing tank (cKelile looks promising here…)

2 Likes

LoL, I’m kind of lost here, hopefully will decide until tomorrow. :joy:
Some ideas:

Screenshot_20210425_101445

Comments are appreciated, let’s solve this together. :joy:

PS. Have Mist+18, Gulin+20, Falcon+19… They could possibly find a place in the team.

I figured this. Last time I tanked Wilbur and that didn’t really work. Maybe this will be better?

I think c-sabina will really do well, but unfortunately I haven’t got her costume.

1 Like

No. Family bonuses usually don’t give an icon on your hero. #buffs = # icons.

Paladin talent and Midgard realm bonus count as they create an icon.

2 Likes

I literally have almost no effective 4*'s for this. I’m kind of shocked. I can put up some lame defense that will get me a C or D ranking, which is awful, but I don’t fear for the attack element from my side.

A++ with missing it all Rokkas? I’d like to see that

thank you - 20 characters

I will go with this defense.

Edit & Note : I swap Kelile+20 and CB Caedmon+20 position. (Because I totally forget about counter attack when I post the picture.)

Try double average AoE/paladin flank in buff booster.

3 Likes

Thats why there is Wilbur… If Rokkas hit once, everyone gets hit, so they cant miss :smiley:

it’ll split but a pretty lower damage output. I don’t know if that will give proper bleeding to all…