No Fire/ Red
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Buff Booster

Each buffs adds an attack multiplier!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [31 Oct 2021] - 132th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Fire/ Red

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

9 Likes

Guess this will have to do

5 Likes

I’m going to try this

2 Likes

Mine is very similar to this except. Caedmon is replaced by Boril and switches places with D’andre

1 Like

Try Buddy tank this time. Hope he is better than C Melendor tank :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

First draft

3 Likes

I am planning on going with this. I should take Sonya to 20 though, might do that before the start.

2 Likes

I was thinking this:

I see lots choose Franz as tank. I don’t have Franz, but not sure how good he is at tank. If he survives long enough to fire, the board is probably bad enough to win anyways. Maybe in flank behind Brynhild to get some manaboost?

Other options:
Mist to prevent buffs / stall

Or just all greens:

2 Likes

I feel like im the only player with 0 heroes limit broken.
Not enough aethers yet.

3 Likes

This will be me:

Brynhild was a good choice before, let’s see how good will she be in combo with Franz. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How about this or do 3rd Franz instead of kalo?

1 Like

So many Franz tanks… Folks, odds are he won’t fire at all. Seriously, this is not a rush tournament. But it’ll make it easier for me so please use him :slight_smile:

Going with Brynhild tank myself.

3 Likes

I was using Franz as tank in the previous Tournament and the results was pretty good. I don’t know how many wins but the defense score was great. His DEF/Health are very high and without red he can soak up many tiles so that he can fire at least once.

2 Likes

No, without red, he may fire if your board isn’t good enough since he is very tough.

1 Like

Maybe this team…

(I don’t have Brynhild, Franz, Almur)

2 Likes

Day 1
O: 4-1
D: 1-1 B

Four easy victories

IMG_20220620_112321
IMG_20220620_112239
IMG_20220620_112212
IMG_20220620_112105

And one “stupid” defeat against this team:
IMG_20220620_112147
The board really wanted to stop me and she did it :frowning: There were no tiles in matching colours (green/yellow) and after one green line the tank fired… I had really big problem to charge anybody and then Merlin hit my cCaedmon (who was ready). I missed my last chance to survive this battle…

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Day 1
Attack 5-0
Defense 1-0

I used mono green on all matches for attacking.
Almur, brynhild, cMelendor, caedmon, hansel

Almur and Hansel have 0 emblems

4 Likes

Day 1

O : 5-0

As I remember from the previous 4* buff booster tournament, x3 healer is the key to win. So, I go with Mist - Griffin - C/CB Rigard or CB Sabina - C Melendor - C Kiril in all attack. I choose Mist - Griffin because they charge in 3 move.

The board is average by overall except the 2nd attack against this team.

The board simple full of red at start. Marcel is really powerful tank. I lose Rigard and Mist when I kill him. And the board is full of purple and red after I lose Rigard :joy:. It seem to be hopeless to win at 3 vs 4 :joy:

But after an eternal move :sweat_smile:

I manage to win with tiebreaker help :slightly_smiling_face:

The last hit from my Griffin with +40%Atk from my C Melendor buff on enemy Melendor with -34%Def from my C Kiril ailment at 260% tiebreaker damage bonus is 2488 !!!. Sadly, I miss to capture that hit :sweat_smile:

D : 0-3

Seem like Buddy isn’t great tank as well :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Seems like I haven’t good green tank in my roster :sob:

4 Likes

Decided to go with speed this week instead of buffs. First match was against a Li Xiu tank so countered with Anton - cTiburtus - cRigard - Sergei - Ametrine. Got enough Dark tiles to take her out before that annoying mana cut of hers. With Attack up, Def down, and Elemental Def down, quickly made short work of the remaining heroes.

The rest of the day went with 4 Greens vs 2 Blue tanks and 2 Green ones. The lineup of Anton - Brynhild - Caedmon/cCaedmon - Anastasia - Almur had enough tiles to win 3 of the 4.

The one loss was against this team

Franz is very slow and there are 3 healers, but when you get no tiles, he punishes you. Only Anton managed to charge and couldn’t get him to his 2nd charge before he got slashed to death. Big zero

Defense is 1-0 so far

Good luck everyone!

9 Likes