Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Nature/ Green
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [29th Nov, 2020] - 84th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Nature/ Green

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

6 Likes

1st draft

1 Like

Brought to you by Randy’s top 10™

15 Likes

Mono:
def1

Less mono:

Even less mono:

I don’t even know anymore:

Help? :sweat_smile:

Edit:

Roster

3 Likes

Going the no healer route?

1 Like

As someone with no emblems, it’s either kill or be killed. Since Grevle is not allowed, nope no healers since they’re mostly tile dumps.

Not that it means anything for me but 5/10 teams in last top 10 had no healers, 6/10 if you don’t consider Kvasir a “healer”.

@SnowyIsland The only healer I’d actually put in would be an overhealer (Grevle), but since he’s not allowed, no healers.

Hi !! And what about Helo ???

I am gonna try with this one.

If you dont clean the red one Sudri will punish you. And you cannot bring red stack against so many blues. Its a shame that i dont have emblems for Oberon :frowning: . The list for fighter emblems is very long :wink:

2 Likes

First draft…

1 Like

Me also might go without a healer this time. I have Helo, but no emblems there. Also Frosty. They both could be usable in offence, especially Helo’s cleanse, but I’m thinking about going full frontal attack in defence. Like this:

If I’m going with c.Gunnar, I guess the optimal strategy is to try to kill first. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have the emblems to get cUlmer to +20? He charges in 6 tiles with the +4% node

1 Like

Actually I do. A pile of wizard emblems! Thanks! :joy:

Probably this. Worked fine 2 weeks ago with no heal or what it was, and I think can also be frustrating for rush…

5 Likes

Fully broken defense… going to see a lot of attacks I guess…

I figured either mono blue, and then helo, because cleanse. Optionally frosty too, for more healing, but that diminishes the damage … Or add yellow and purple flanks with manacontrol.

Hadn’t thought about ulmer-c having a 4% mananode… Perhaps I shall emblem him for offense; 6 blue tiles and gunnar and ulmer firing will be punishing.

4 Likes

Monks, Sorcerers, and Druids have a +4% mana 20th node, so with the 5% costume bonus, they hit the 9% mana break for Very Fast heroes to charge in 6 tiles.

For this tournament, this includes the following S1 heroes
Monk : Bane + MCB, cUlmer
Sorcerer : Jahangir + MCB, cBalthazar, cOberon, Graymane + MCB, Hawkmoon + MCB
Druid : cGunnar

I’m probably missing some other heroes/costumes that I don’t have

4 Likes

I think that Frosty’s minions take advantage of Nordri’s elemental def down. Can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

Think this is them all:
Monk:Bane + MCB, cUlmer, gan-ju +CB; friar tuck+CB (but the costume version also had bonus and is way better), c-ishhtak
Druid: cGunnar, Brienne +CB; c-friar tuck, belith+CB
Sorcerer:Jahangir + MCB, cBalthazar, cOberon, Graymane + MCB, c-hawkmoon , c-kailani

2 Likes

Accidentally I figured I can do one more nasty thing for this tourney - to break the limit of Sudri! :tipping_hand_man:t2::joy:

Definitely gonna try this, if for no other reason, for fun.

7 Likes

First draft:

Empires⚔️_2021-07-18-12-43-21

No Frosty or Kvasir… i do not want to invite Kvasir…

Sudri and Ulmer are the finishers…

Nordi and C Gunnar should do the def down and win…

Karol will hit like a truck!

3 Likes

Yes, a blue minion will do extra damage against someone with blue element def down

2 Likes