⚔ [18 Jul, 2021] - 117th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Nature/ Green

Well, I tried an experiment with S2 1:9N (need to do for PoV anyway)

Team

Minion without

And with EDD

Bossfase:

Damage-numbers from minions seem to be noticeable higher with EDD.

Edit: @Liam_K yes, from the ice-heroes only, that’s why not all minion-hits are higher. Check my screenshots, I tried to capture that

3 Likes

No healer! ?

Going all-in?

Sounds like it’s only for minions belonging to an Ice hero (regardless of minion creator)

2 Likes

1st Draft

2nd Draft

Opinions plz

The 1st. Helo’s cleanse will be more important than minions. I know I would attack your defence with c.Gunnar to overwrite Gunnar’s buff. Helo could save your team with a cleanse - before I can fire my AoE heros. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have c.Hawkmoon with emblems, that is viable here, but she’s red. If I’m going with red, I want it to be Sudri, because he can turn the battle around. And I’m not in the mood to put emblems on blue healers atm. So, yeah. Going all-in, but with no expectations as well. :joy:

2 Likes

Just like my thinking…

Helo and Frosty and Kvasir all make sence to be in the defense team…

So let’'s trow them out completely and go nuts! :crazy_face:

My game! :rofl:

5 Likes

Going to try something different this tournament.

I call it the “Heal thyself while waiting for the wings to fire” defense :joy::crossed_fingers:

Have enough Aether to limit break either Frosty or Helo but will probably not do it.

Good luck rushing everyone!

5 Likes

LoL

6 Likes

I hope I won’t be matched up against you this week :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Here’s mine. Went with Gunnar instead of the costume. His defensive stats are ridiculous, 785 × 1.63 × 1.05 = 1334. cGunnar -44 with Nordri -54 is also very strong but decided to split the difference.

5 Likes

What do you think about this team?

Ideally, you would like to pair c.Gunnar with some heros that hit multiple targets. Two Gatos are not a good idea - their snipe will be shared between 5 heros, so the impact will not be huge… If you want to try these heros, I would rather go with regular Gunnar instead.

1 Like

It looks like nobody is going with Kvasri in the def team … but Frosty is inviting a Kvasir?

Should I put either of them in my def team?

Just received my 5th Aether to ascend a five star but I spend all the little ones on 3 and four stars…

Me stupid:

I do not regret it for one second though…

7 Likes

Changed my mind, let’s go all blue:

5 Likes

Going mono?

Are you sure? :slight_smile:

i have some interesting options. gonna go with this, though?

maybe

1 Like

Imo, healers are a waste for 3* Rush less they put some pressure on the opposing team (C. Hawkmoon/Grevle), and even then, they take the place of someone who would be even more punishing

Idk, for me, 3* Rush matches happen so fast, that I’ve rarely seen a healer be the make-or-break [defensively]. A lot of the time I don’t even use a healer offensively :laughing: But since I don’t have emblems/LB on any of mine, nor leveled 2* troops, could definitely be influencing my perspective on this. It’s kill fast or be killed :joy:

So what I’m thinking:

Screenshot_20210718-165243

Almost did C. Ulmer instead, but figured normal-:peach: Ulmer is more devastating regardless (better attack stat). Esp if C. Gunnar falls early tho, that defense down will be [more] game-changing.

C. Gunnar vs Gunnar as most of these guys are AoE

& Imo, Sudri is a must (esp following C. Gunnar)

3 Likes

i do note 5 cHawkmoons in the top,5 defenses from last time. just sayin’.