Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Nature/ Green
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [Apr 19, 2020] - 52nd Raid Tournament - [3 Star, Rush Attack, No Nature/Green]

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

I would probably set something like this. It hurts me to bench three great heroes in Jaghnir , eri-dun and Hawkmoon but id rather set a blue core.

The left wing , i was between Jahgnir or Bjorn. I think that people will stack mostly purple or blue so here Bjorn could be a better bet.

Im debating if cut off Nordri and place instead a healer, hawkmoon but not sure yet

3 Likes

This one is not easy, because the only healer available is red - Hawkoon. And I’m not comfortable without a healer in rush attack. Here are my first ideas:
No healer:

I think Sudri might be a good wing because I assume people will not bring much reds. If he survives long enough to fire, it could be really devastating.
With healer:

I have few more heros that could maybe find the place in defence team:

Any interesting ideas? @Vikingblood80 @rho @JAWS1 @ApollosEmpire and others? :blush:

2 Likes

I have the same issue… I will put Sudri… I can’t decide if Gunnar has to be the normal or the costumed one…

1 Like

After 1.3 seconds of careful deliberations i have opted for the kill u first defense:

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thats a good point about sudri. I may sit one of the bjorns for him.

1 Like

I like Sudri in this format! He can potentially do a lot of damage, more than Jahgnir. I think the first team is a good one.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve had an option to with costumed Gunnar. It would look like this:

Or Melia instead of Bjorn.

My idea is… blue core to resist the board damage. Take a healer and a hard AOE, so Gunnar has to be costumed. Two reds to make the attacker go with blues (blue doesn’t have any cleaners or healers) so I think this can help. I also have Valen and Gato with 10 emblems each one.
dgdg

5 Likes

The thing with yellow is that people may tend to use purple to dispel/cleanse with tyrum. So putting there a yellow hero could be more risky than bjorn

1 Like

Agreed… Let’s see what others say and make the final decision. :slight_smile:

But regular Gunnar is counter for c.Gunnar… I’d go 3 blue, and perhaps 2 purple against this defence.

lmao I’m thinking along the same lines, except I might replace Karil with Chick Jr. But definitely use base Karil over his costume, that DoT is just pitiful and borderline useless.

@Slobix
Do you have any other blue hitters? Preferly AoE or hit 3, would make the perfect right flank to Nordri. If you have a second Bjorn, I might replace Chochin with that. Since you’re very likely to attract a yellow stack anyway, why not punish them harder with double Bjorns?

1 Like

For you keeners:

All credits to @Randy

14 Likes

C-Hawkmoon sure seems popular…

It’s very surprising yes, she appears in literally every top 10 defense last time. Food for thought :thinking:

1 Like

This is what I’m considering.

3 Likes

I see 2 3 viable tanks this week, Gunnar, Gil-Ra, GunnarC

HawkmoonC over normal Hawkmoon. … many dispellers not on the bench.

Ulmer is key.

Kvasir is very good.

Enough of ideas.

3 Likes

I want to be nasty and will use this

or this

jahangiris good but chick jr withg nordri is so devastating,not sure about this.

Not sure about sudri,people will take c hawkmoon in attack very often and clear red tiles anyway

Nordri will make a great tank too,more punishing than gunnar

2 Likes