Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Nature/ Green
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [06 Mar, 2022] - 150th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Nature/ Green

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

9 Likes

13 Likes

Treevil seems the tank of choice. Is he so effective in no nature tournament ? A blue tank would be a logical choice.

The above results were pre-Treevil-nerf, but the nerf wasn’t THAT nerfy. Sure, he may be vulnerable to yellow stacks, but even so - what blue tank does as much as even post-nerf Treevil?

Chick Jr: 180% damage to all, self nerfs attack
Ulmer: 116% damage to all, -34 DD 6 turns
Gunnar: link allies, +63 def 5 tuns
cGunnar: link enemies, -44 DD 5 turns
Helo: heal 32%, cleanse

Treevil: 280% damage to all, -34 DD and AD and mana gen 6 turns

Unless you go mono yellow Tree won’t die easily to tile damage. And going mono in VF is a huge risk

1 Like

No Faize. No Shrubbear. I think this tournament is ever harder than no yellow.

3 Likes

First draft

1 Like

Dawn is gonna be hard to beat with those mana stealing minions. Already found her annoying at normal speeds :joy:

1 Like

Joukahainen as tank? He’s who I would choose with Treevil Flanks and Rehktere healing or maybe Para for yellow attack down…

I’ll play around with it. I’ll post my defense, when I finish playing around with it

I was veering towards costume Gunnar rather than regular.
Sally-Treevil-cGunnar-Yao-Waqas.
Is that wise?!

OK, now THAT made my laugh out loud!! Thank you, Sir …

1 Like

I think I’m going with this. Or maybe I’ll put Sudri on flank and one of the Trees on wing.

Regular Gunnar is not as good a tank anymore as he used to be, which hasn´t changed his popularity, but the costume is much better. Both effects for themselves are nice, but some facts speak clearly against the regular version:

1. Gunnar is very easy to counter: He can be dispelled (although not as common when green isn´t around), buffs can be prevented (Jouk will be a very common hero) and most of all: every defdown hero (icluding treevil) turns his buff into an ailment.
  2. Costume Gunnar is much more difficult to counter: Cleanse (only 3 heroes exist, 1of them green), Ailment protection (Faiez is not allowed) and def up (Gunnar/Kailani are not especially good heroes on offense, Faiez again is not allowed).
  3. Gunnar is a tile dump. He does nothing scary at all, so you just keep throwing tiles into him, you have all the time in the world to get your specials ready, then counter his effect and start killing things. CGunnar puts pressure on you with the def down, because you start taking more damage from everything.

But I would of course prefer everybody to ignore this so I get lots of Gunnars to hit next week. The more Gunnar tanks I get the longer I will be in the tourney. CGunnars should be interesting fights and Treevils and Dawns will kick my behind probably haha.

2 Likes

No healers? It’s not Bloody Battle

Nah not this time, I trust strength over healing in 3* vf tournaments :smiley: Rekhetre is awesome though, but I don’t have her levelled.

1 Like

Superior Talents and Family Bonus for S1 heroes will come into effect next week. Something to take into consideration when setting up the defense

2 Likes

Im going with this.

I think Dawn and her mana stealing minions will unseat Treevil as the tank in this tourney. Anytime I see her I know Im going to lose, whereas I’ve beaten Treevil a few times. Like once or twice. Itll be close though.

1 Like

Completely agree. That’s the reason why I go all AoE defense. I think I’m going Sudri, C Ulmer, Tree, Sally, Jouka. No Shrub means no taunt to counter AoE.
Offense, no idea what it’s gonna be like without Faiez and Shrub :D.

1 Like

Yes good point re no Shrubbear and Faiez. Im keeping Joukahainen in case someone brings Gunnar and/or Treevil. Im assuming Jouk will dispel a rival’s Treevil defence down, attack etc.