1 Damascus Blade left. Who to give it to?

Help. I have been working on my yellow heroes - currently Ogima. Sometimes, I’ve been shooting blind really, figuring out who I should be leveling. I was about to ascend Ogima to L4 when I realized I’m down to one tabard. Should I give it to her or save it for another héroe like ??? Maybe Director Zuri? Appreciate your suggestions.
Here are my holy heroes:

Do you mean tabards or darts?

1 Like

For holy hero’s it’s not tabards it’s darts :blush: If you are a new player ( we need 6 darts to take legendary hero to next tier)
Ogima is really awesome hero so you won’t regret giving him darts.

If you need another healer zuri is good to have because of speed prof liden is slow healer.

Zekena is really good hero for defence down.

Kara if you need a taunt hero and motega is really good offensive hero.

I’m creating a poll for you to decide on some of your good 5 star hero’s

Who gets the Damascus Blade ?

• Ogima
  • Drake Fong(c)
  • Motega
  • Dir Zuri
  • Zekena
  • Kara

0 voters

2 Likes

Well, :flushed: :crazy_face: it’s actually Damascus blades. :face_with_peeking_eye: Not sure where or why I got tabards…

1 Like

If it’s a blade it’s used for all color heroes so you will have to decide based on other hero’s also :blush: not just holy but if you are planning to work on holy heroes then you can decide based on the comments and poll :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for creating the poll! Im going to go ahead and figure it’s a safe bet that it’s going to be Ogima so the next question would be who to work on after Ogima.

1 Like

Poll will help you with that , it’s based on what is your need and game play , another healer , taunt, defence down ( for titans). Overall I only added good heroes in poll who are worth leveling :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!

I know some ascension mats are for certain colors but don’t have but obviously don’t have that down yet.

Oh man, now I really don’t know who to give that blade to.

Okay, you are awesome! Now, I can use your poll to know who I can use as feeders (or hold for soul exchange). Man, am I glad you are in the forum today. :grin:

1 Like

Your alliance members can help you with that if they are using line or some other apps for alliance chat, if not you can actually just share all your legendary hero’s from all colors here , forum has many players who are ready to help in that :blush:

Edit : Atleast keep one copy of all your heroes ( 3 star and 4 star also) and feed only duplicates, you can keep all your S1 5 stars for soul exchange. You are welcome :blush:

1 Like

My alliance members don’t chat like that. I don’t know why because we have a line chat. That’s why I end up coming here to ask questions.

1 Like

I’ve been holding on to some duplicates thinking I might should Google them and hang on to more than one if they’re good enough
but as you can see I run out of time to play and there they are still sitting there. :roll_eyes::face_with_monocle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If it’s a 5 star hero’s I suggest to keep all duplicates for SE and work on awesome hero’s you have. It will take time for sure. I still have many hero’s to level even after playing for almost 4 years :woman_facepalming: it’s never ending :rofl: there are some good 3 and 4 star hero’s you in Holy have who are worth leveling atleast one copy.

1 Like

Which 4* and 3* holy heroes would be good to keep and level? Those are getting harder to really learn because of all the new releases.
I took your advice and everyone else’s who voted in the poll and gave the blade to Ogima. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ribbit, Mist, DAndre, Bellerive are good heroes.

2 Likes

Thank you. That’s very helpful. I don’t know anything about them.

These hero’s are worth levelling.

D Andre
Mist
Gullinbursti
Li xiu
Anastasia
Lady woolerton
Wang yuanji
Scoratek
Bellerive
Bertilf
Melia
Sally
Poppy
Kaliani
Kvasir

(Not sure about Ribbit, edelaide,steropes haven’t levelled them yet)