Tuesday 14 Aug: We have now released the update for iOS and Android. Please update your game!
1.14 Release Notes
Content for upcoming Story Season 2 added!
- Accessing the new story map requires player to have reached province 15 of Story Season 1.
- New Provinces for Season 2 unlock monthly. The first Provinces will be unlocked on the 23rd of August, 2018 at 7:00 UTC.
- Season 2 stages can be completed on two different difficulty levels.
- Some Season 2 stages have special rules in effect.
- First completion of a Season 2 stage, on both difficulties, awards the player with Atlantis Coins.
- Atlantis Coins also be gained from other sources, such as Rare Titans and Wanted Missions.
- Atlantis Coins can be used for free summons in the new Atlantis Summon.
- Atlantis Summon is available for limited time each month.
- Atlantis Summon includes various new Season 2 heroes.
- Atlantis Summon includes various previous Heroes of The Month.
- The available Season 2 Legendary Heroes as well as the available Heroes of The Month change each month.
- Atlantis Summon includes a Bonus Ascension Item Chest that is awarded for every 10 summons.
- New Missions for Season 2 added.
- Rumpelstiltskin: Increased Skull special damage from 255% to 270%
- Boss Wolf: Increased duration of all status effects from 3 to 4 turns and increased enemy mana reduction from -24% to -34%.
- Sargasso: Increased special damage from 345% to 355% and increased reduced healing on enemies from -75% to -80%.
- Elkanen: Increased healing received when damage dealt from 33% to 38%.
- Quintus: Increased special damage from 260% to 270%.
- Guardian Kong: Increased special damage from 210% to 220%
- Kelile: Increased burn damage from 306 over 6 turns to 360 over 6 turns.
- Gunnar & Kailani: Spirit Link’s defense buff split into a separate status effect.
Smaller Fixes and Changes
- Changed names for War Rules :
- ‘Enemy Arrows’ has been renamed ‘Arrow Barrage’.
- ‘Enemy Boost’ has been renamed ‘Attack Boost’.
- ‘Enemy Aid’ has been renamed ‘Field Aid’.
- Text Clarifications and Improvements:
- The text for effect that clears debuffs from allies is now: ‘Dispels status ailments from allies’ instead of ‘Cures all status ailments from allies’.
- The text for effect that clears buffs from enemies is now: ‘Dispels buffs from enemies’ instead of ‘Removes buffs from enemies’.
- The word ‘Remove’ is now used with effects that clear all dispellable and undispellable buffs and debuffs.