Wolfgang or Octros?

I got Ludwig and Wolfgang in this last event.

Now I want to max either Wolfgang or Octros.

I already maxed Ludwig because i had a load of Paladin emblems. I already have him at +18

I have enough ascension materials to max 2 of any color except purple now that I maxed Ludwig.

I can easily max both, but only enough emblems to get one of them at about +16 or 17.

I have a lot of maxed 5*, so it would be a longer post to list them all, so I just want to max the best overall hero between the two

Emblems will keep coming, so I’ll eventually max both of them.

But who would y’all max first?

I have maxed Octros and LB him, and must say - its the first time that my trophies went to “+”, over night.

I would max Wolfgang first just to get the OP family bonus for Ludwig

3 Likes

Yes, this! Better get some use out of it before they nerf it…because it IS OP.

I’d go Octros. Team Octros with Frigg, Morel, and Odin and you have board manipulation damage. It adds up.

I actually couldn’t decide so I did both of them. They are both worth it for sure

Yo guys, I don’t wanna to make another topic so I use this one.
My question is : Zocc or Quenell?
I have 6 bottles but I’m not sure which one is better.
Thanks for your opinion I really need some opinions from you all guys.

I am in the same boat and only have the emblems for one but only have Esme from the wolf family and won’t be maxing her for a while. Who is getting your emblems?

Probably I’ll update Zocc because of Nature Connect bonus from 2020 Legend Family

Really? Quenell in a heartbeat, probably the strongest fast 3 hit 5* in the game.

Normally I would say it depends, but Quenell is just to good.

1 Like

I didn’t make a decision yet.
Still thinking and waiting for some opinions.
Thank you!

Also, I had luck on my side today. Within two 10 pulls, I got the gravemaker and Alberich costumes. I already had both maxed at +19.

So I quickly maxed both costumes and they make them much stronger. I was using them less than other heroes, but the costumes made them closer to par with some of the new heroes coming out.

I would love to have the Seshat costume so that she dispels before the hit, but I’m not gonna press my luck today. I figure that getting Alberich and Gravemaker is about as lucky as I could get within two 10 pulls

Imo

I’d do Octros for defensive purposes, especially if you have Frigg and Odin, as that setup would be brutal. However, tile dependent heroes aren’t as great offensively.

Or else I’d do Wolfgang for offensive purposes, as the damage + heal gives him versatility. + He can double as a solid defensive hero if need be

1 Like

I ended up doing both.

I reset Thor, who I wasn’t using all that often and was able to get both Octros and Wolfgang to +14

I have other fighters I’d be willing to reset to get one or both to defense level (at least +18 or 19).

So that buys me time to find out who’s working best.

Wolfgang’s health boost is crazy powerful. And putting either next to Ludwig makes them charge super fast after Ludwig’s special is activated. They charge about every other turn after that.

Both are great

I love Wolfgang’s health boost and family bonus.

I also love the idea of putting Octros with Odin and Frigg. It really limits any attacking teams of what color heroes they bring to the fight. They’ll have to try to get rid of as many red, yellow and green tiles before one of them fire.

I was hesitant about octros after watching spocks video fighting him but I had a max Elena who wasn’t that great so I brought him to 4:80 and after playing with him and pairing him with c.marjanna and my team at 4400ish can take on 4900 teams! He does alot of damage to all. I went attack path cause defensive stats are okay already. I can wait to limit break him. He’s so fun to raid with! ! Offensively I love him. I’m waiting on darts for odin!!!