Who are your favorite & least favorite taunt heroes? Let's rank them! [Pick 3 Poll]

This is not a leveling question & has nothing to do with my team. I am simply interested in your favorite & least favorite taunt heroes. Pick up to 3 in each poll & post your rankings below if you want to share. I can’t wait to see what you all have to say.

First, select your 3 FAVORITE taunt heroes:

• Krampus
  • Costume Krampus
  • Oniwakamaru
  • Queen Anne
  • Ludwig
  • Phorcys
  • Black Knight
  • Costume Black Knight
  • Queen of Hearts
  • Costume Queen of Hearts
  • Kara
  • Thunderclap
  • Aqualith
  • Shrubbear
0 voters

Now, let’s select your 3 LEAST FAVORITE taunt heroes:

• Krampus
  • Costume Krampus
  • Oniwakamaru
  • Queen Anne
  • Ludwig
  • Phorcys
  • Black Knight
  • Costume Black Knight
  • Queen of Hearts
  • Costume Queen of Hearts
  • Kara
  • Thunderclap
  • Aqualith
  • Shrubbear
0 voters

Thank you for playing along & happy gaming :cupcake:!

8 Likes

Fun Poll. Good thread idea KV!

3 Likes

I have both Ludwig and Queen Anne LB2. Offensively Queen Anna works just as well for me if not better. I always us her with Toxicandra though so I usually can get her charged quicker and their mana buffs complement each other.

3 Likes

Loving the votes coming in. Not surprised by the top 2 (maybe I should have done a pick 5 on the favs).

Kara so far seems to be the most divisive of the taunt heroes. Kara was my first taunt hero and I will always have a soft spot for her. I still use her in war attack & might 2LB some day for the alpha taunt.

1 Like

I only have Ludwig, Kara, Krampus (and a still-unleveled Shrubbear — eventually…). Voted for Ludwig, Krampus and Phorcys based on how frustrating they are to face. QoH is very easy to break the taunt, so voted for her and then didn’t have enough feel to add a third.

1 Like

Thank you @mpolo. I want to like QoH more, especially since I have her costume and the stats are pretty strong after the recent buff. There are so many minion counters she doesn’t make sense on defense. Maybe better on offense, but I always wanted and recently got C-Black Knight and will 2LB him. Thus, she’ll stay 1.1 for the foreseeable future.

In terms of taunt heroes that I own → Phorcys, C. Black Knight, and Kara

In terms of who I voted for as favourites → C. Black Knight, and QoH
Why: I absolutely love the theme of Black Knight, but the old “Negative Knight” won it for me, because he is just by far and away my favourite taunter to use. The amount of times the damage drop to 1 has helped is unfathomable, and I love the speech bubble addition. For Queen of Hearts? It’s totally a thematic point of her being protected by the playing cards :smiley: For sure though, I understand why people were sad about the change though.

As for least favourites → Kara, Thunderclap, Oniwakamaru
Why: Kara has been the biggest dissapointment of a taunt hero I levelled… I don’t know what it is, or why, but she just seems to have no resilience about her! As for Thunderclap and Oniwakamaru… I just find them very underwhelming in terms of my own playstyle where, sure, they tank some hits, but they don’t really do much else for the team.

Honourable mention for Ludwig and Krampus both being utter PITA to fight against

1 Like

@Orion_Fervor, always appreciate your insights. Thank you for sharing.

Poor Aqualith… so much hope as the first 4* taunt hero… and yet so underwhelming. For me, I find his taunt is a turn too short. I also wish his alpha skill was taunt. Oh well.

2 Likes

fun poll! I need to educate myself a bit before voting, as I have exactly 3 taunt heroes in my roster… 4 counting Krampus’ costume… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like