Which 3* heroes should I keep for events and tournaments?

Hi guys!
I am starting working at leveling 3* heroes for events and tournaments. I have almost all of them in multiple copies, and I wanted some advice on which keeping (for every colour) and how many copies!

1 Like

Basically all the special 3* heroes from Atlantis, Sand Event etc etc
For vanilla 3* I would say Bane, Balthazar, Brianne, Valen, Hawkmoon, Nashgar, Belith, Ulmer, Berden

3 Likes

Here is best *3 heroes:

Red: Rudolph, Squire Wabbit, Namahage, Hawkmoon, Nashgar, Azar
Blue: Gato, Valen, Ulmer, Gunnar
Green: Muggy, Belith, Brienne, Berden, Mnesseus, Hisan
Yellow: Bane, Gan Ju, Melia, Kailani
Purple: Balthazar, Tyrum, Chochin, Gill-Ra

3 Likes

Gunnar and Kailani as well.

Should I level all of them…or choose same on multiple copies?

my criteria for keeping multiple copies is rarity of skills.

Brienne for example has a unique skill, so I have two of her.

Belith, Mnesseus and Tyrum are the only 3* dispellers, Kailani and Gunnar the only spirit linkers. and Hawkmoon and Belith are the only healers.

i don’t think you will need duplicates for challenge events, but they could be useful in wars.

1 Like

I asked since i often see team with multiple copies of a single hero in top rankung during events

Events and raid tournaments require very different strategies, so different heroes have a place in each. One thing I really like about the raid tournaments is that they provide a niche for some heroes who otherwise would see very little play.

Here is what I have kept for each purpose and/or think to be optimal.

Events - high attack stat and single target damage is critical. Defense down abilities are also nice.

Purple: Balthazar x3, Gill-Ra, Chochin, Tyrum.
Yellow: Bane x3, Melia x2.
Red: Squire Wabbit x5, Jahangir (any striker is good, but Wabbit > Namahage > Rudolph > Nashgar > Azar).
Blue: Ulmer, Karil, Valen, Gato x3.
Green: Brienne, Hisan x4, Berden, Isshtak.

Tournament (Rush Attack) - Slow mana, high impact abilities are at a premium.
Purple: Gill-Ra, Chochin
Yellow: Arman
Red: Jahangir, Hawkmoon
Green: Friar Tuck, Carver, Belith, Brienne
Blue: Ulmer, Gunnar

Tournament (Buff Booster) - Any hero with a team-wide buff is great. Dispelling enemy buffs is highly effective.
Purple: Tyrum
Yellow: Melia, Kailani
Red: Namahage
Green: Brienne, Muggy, Friar Tuck, Mnesseus, Belith
Blue: Gunnar, Gato

Tournament (Bloody Battle) - any way to mitigate damage is valuable since you cant heal it back. This includes spirit link, defense buffs, attack down, blinds, mana reductions, ailment resists, and revives.
Purple: Gill-Ra, Chochin
Yellow: Kailani, Bane, Gan-Ju
Red: Azar
Green: Muggy, Carver, Berden
Blue: Gunnar, Gato

8 Likes

I like this a lot. Do you have the same info to hand for the 4* heroes you might want to put in a tournament… thanks

I dont level the ones that: hit 3 enemies (and do no debuff), or heal themselves from the shot (average mana and not high damage).

I’ll definitely think about that and try to put together a guide for the 4*s as well. It’s more difficult just because there are many more heroes and more niche designs. This makes synergies more important for 4s, while 3s are almost all good or bad on their own merit, without much notable synergy.

1 Like