When to use the EHT

Hi,

since the christmas event covers December and January…

when would you use your EHTs?

which HOTM chance would you prefer and why?

Thanks in advance,

Hermann

2 Likes

I personally would use mine right off the bat when the event starts.

because you would prefer Grimble over Vela or beause you are impatiient? :wink:

1 Like

@Hermann I admit I am impatient and I personally used up all my HoTM luck getting Kingston on my main and Alt #1. I am mainly gunning for everyone but Santa. Although if I do get him, I can get him to the grid because my main has enough rings for 1 5 star red.

I don’t really like either Grimble or Vela right now, but since i have no Blue 5s, I will use all my tokens in January only.

I’m praying SGG buffs Vela a bit until then just so I feel even worse when I don’t get them :smiley:

1 Like

Can we use our EHTs in Atlantis?

No. You can use EHTs while Atlantis is active, but it won’t be for the Atlantis portal.

Thanx for your quick reply. :blush:

You can save EHT’s for seasonal events. Christmas is over, the next will be springvale. You can try to pull the bunnies with EHT’s.

@amrath, here is the seasonal table calander:

So, the closest one is March and May we can use EHT at Springvale.

Thanks all…now all I’ve got to do is bookmark this :blush:

If there any update please?
I assume there be Underwild heroes too? :partying_face:

Still the same, in the spirit of the OP and the thread. EHTs are usable all year round in the regular portal, but they are best used during seasonal events such as the current Springvale Festival, SandEmpire, Return to Morlovia and Santa’s Challenge. Instead of using gems, you can use your EHTs to get all those seasonal heroes from those events. Underwild coins are usable only during S4 events once a month when the Underwild portal is up.

2 Likes

I have 45. Been saving for Easter + Frosth but I’ve figured out Frosth won’t fit my bench, used 5 of them I think for the Sheep but she did not showed up. I’ve got my first Springvale hero at least… The red rabbit.

Now with the new costumes crap planned for next Sand Empire (june), I’ll wait until there. I’m low on Nature heroes and luckily, June HOTM is Nature and can counter Bera. I can make use of Hisan, any of the Legendaries. The 4s from sand empires can f themselves. I hope they discard the absurd idea of nons1 costumes but anyway…

Everything depends on your needs but I’d use them in Seasonal events instead of wasting in the common food portal.

1 Like

Yes, update in spreadsheet… here is the link.
But regarding of EHT, as @Ultra said, it is still the same, EHT only for seasonal.

3 Likes

I don’t think costumes for nonS1 heroes are coming anytime soon. Skipping the current seasonal event portal, the next best seasonal portal will be on November’s Morlovia. I’ve spent some 40ish EHTs last year but only gotten me several Jacks on Morlovia. Legendaries there still elude me, didn’t even gotten a Frank. Well, I will be hoarding again as I don’t plan pulling on the measly heroes of SandEmpire. I already gotten all 3 and 4 star heroes there and Rana. I don’t need Yunan or Roc.

I’ve spent all my hoarded EHTs, some 20ish of them, after the Xmas event for the current Springvale but only netted my first Roostley and first Jack O’Hare (got 2 of him this month after 3 Easter seasons). Badly wanted Killhare and a 2nd Woolerton. But since I don’t have EHTs anymore, maybe next year?