What happens if you try to use too many loot tickets with not enough hero roster space?

A. Is it like Summons where it will put you over roster capacity, or
B. Will it give you the standard warning beforehand that you don’t have enough space (even though your roster isn’t full yet)?

Orrrr the very unlikely but you never know C. will it just cut off those extra heroes from your loot (shudders)?

Cuts off the extra heroes from your loot

6 Likes

Hero cap will only autoexpand, when you do summons.

3 Likes

No way, really?? So you have to be careful in advance when using loot tickets that you have the roster space and aren’t using too many at once- no warning?

Meaning since you can get up to two heroes/run, you should calculate how many loot tickets you want to use at once in case you ever were to get lucky and get 2 on every loot ticket…

2 Likes

Its always helpful to have about 30 empty hero slots left.

1 Like

Simple solution: just use loot tickets 1x1

2 Likes

As someone else found out, lost

4 Likes

Ahh thanks for the link, clarified it with numbers a lot.

That is a good question.

Heroes rate goes up with base world energy per stage.

Atlantis Rising is also +50% loot.

@Pois1
@BarryWuzHere
@gregschen

Any insight into maximum number of heroes per run?

Click for notes

23-11 Super stats

Maybe 3 maximum with 7 world energy if I understand this:

( 23-9 Superstats )

Increases with world energy

Base world energy

15 world energy per stage is maximum.

FIN

IIRC, barry concluded that two is the most for both heroes and troops. I think it’s theoretically possible to get two of each on a single run, but I don’t recall ever seeing it happen.

2 Likes

I won’t be using 200 loot tickets 1 by 1. lol

I use 400+ 1x1 except for level ups where i can over reach my xp and go into the next level

It doesn’t take that long and i actually feel overall i get better loot that way though i haven’t tracked it. But it’s pretty weird i can use 10 loot tickets for 1 nugget, yet 1x1 i can get 5 for same amount of tickets…

1 Like

You can get two of either one, but in my tens of thousands of runs I have only ever seen a max of 3 total between the two types in a single award run. An interesting restriction. Usually 2 heroes and 1 troop.

2 Likes

When I am farming Atlantis Rises HARD, I have to watch ham to use all the heroes I farm. Here is my technique;

1. Pay attention and don’t use all my ham up before AR starts. Also if you are going to summon From the Atlantis portal, consider doing it after your farming so the new heroes won’t take slots or ham to eat while you are farming.
  2. Stop collecting heroes from my TCs (but make sure the queue doesn’t go empty) and stop using silver tokens. (You still have to use the free daily summon)
  3. Depending on empty roster slots and recruit housing capacity, after one or two loot ticket / flasks worth, store all the recruits into TC2 or TC11 (probably not TC20 if you are using it; too much ham), and eat the feeder heroes you farmed.
  4. Plan on spending a few days after AR building up the ham to eat your way out of this situation. Catching up on 100s of stockpiled finished heroes in TCs will take time, so will catching up on other delayed ham expenditures. (See list at end)

I’ve found that I collect more ham than I need to put away the recruits, but that eating the heroes I’ve farmed takes me to a net negative, so I need to get extra by raiding, and possibly have to take a break for a few hours for my farms and watchtowers to catch up.

I avoid “optional” ham expenditures during this time:

• No feeding troops
  • No crafting that uses ham. (I often farm excess iron so I tend to craft a lot of items that use iron.
  • No feeding heroes emblems.
  • If if is a really extreme shortfall, I may choose to feed 3* or 4* heroes since they take less ham than 5* heroes. I might also leave a hero hanging at an ascension point and start on a new one to avoid the ham cost of the ascension.

Edit/postscript: In case you were wondering, I did learn many of these things the hard way :rofl::scream:

8 Likes

Max per run is two of each normally, three of each during AR.

Some stages never produce troops.

Odds of pulling troops are significantly lower than pulling heroes so you will see the max much more often with heroes, and generally more often in higher levels on the map for heroes.

5 Likes

My advice is use 1 ticket at a time