What 4* or 5* heroes should I be focusing on first?

Well when I asked this question on the game the answers were all over the map. I’ve looked up the Guides I could find and it seemed to be the same. So about my play style. Wars-YES, Raids-YES, Titans-YES and Quests-YES. But I’m new still and my TC’s are only 14. So what I have is below and need some advice in leveling priority for each color. If you have reasoning why the choice that would help tons!

1 Like

Hello, and welcome to forum.
IMO, in order from left to right priority:

Yellow:
Jackal, Finish Hu Tao, Ranvir, Chao to 3.60, Li Xiu to 3.60, Rana, Wu Kong to 3.60, Inari, Vivica

Purple:
Proteus, Finish Cyprian, Rigard, Seshat, Merlin, Sabina, Kunchen (as tank, but Yunan is also best)

Red:
Boldtusk, Finish Wilbur, Falcon, Anzogh or Mitsuko

Blue:
Kiril, Sonya, Triton, Frida (or Arthur), Misandra, Lepus, Magni

Green:
Finish Melendor, Hansel, Caedmon, Morgan, Yunan, Lianna

You already have some maxed *5, TC is not the only paramater that you are new I think.

2 Likes

Moved your post to Gameplay Help & Tactics :slight_smile: It’ll get more visibility here.

I think you need more 4* heroes maxed before focusing on any other 5*s. Remember that 4*s can compete in the Epic and Legendary events, whereas the 5*s are restricted to Legendary only. So even if you have Ranvir I would still recommend leveling up Wu Kong for e.g…

My picks for who you should max first:

• Wu Kong
  • Proteus
  • Wilbur
  • Kiril
  • Hansel
5 Likes

Agree with DaveCozy to concentrate on your 4* first. You will get them maxed much quicker than the 5* and they will be effective in many areas of the game, and will let you get to 6 effective teams for wars quicker. Once you have 3-4 maxed 4* each colour then work on the 5*.

First I’d work on are: Wu for Titans, Rigard/Tibertus, BT/Wilbur, Kiril/Sonya, Caedmon/Hansel. They will be generally useful even when you have maxed 5*.

BTW you have an impressive collection of 5* already there.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice. Looks like I should work on my 4*

1 Like

I really never looked at it that way. Thank you

1 Like