Welcome our new moderators!

Gratz guys.
Keep the great support hats up :smile:

2 Likes

Oh, I thought that avatar looked familar even though the name didn’t!

Thanks for taking on the (often thankless) work of keeping the forums going along nicely!

7 Likes

Congrats for @Kerridoc & @JonahTheBard
Always a pleasure to read your comments.

Also for @Coppersky for your big contributions.

And @Rook … She’s already a legend!
Have fun guys :tada:

7 Likes

Congrats @Kerridoc from Sir Beer.

1 Like

Congratulations, @Kerridoc and @JonahTheBard

2 Likes

Congratulations !!!
Dear @Kerridoc and @JonahTheBard

1 Like

How those two months have flown by!

3 Likes

I saw two more messages here and was like are there more moderators? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Yes… it’s… Little Kaf.

Welcome and congratulations. Please pre-book all complimentary spa treatments and complete your Moderator loot and hero requisition form in black pen.

2 Likes

What? Did I win something? :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Please welcome @zephyr1 who is starting today as a new moderator! Happy to have you on board - your contributions are greatly appreciated! :smile:

35 Likes

Congratulations @Zephyr1! Richly deserved. You’ll make a great moderator.

6 Likes

@Petri In keeping with my reputation, I greatly appreciate that you used the existing thread for announcement of new moderators, instead of creating a duplicate. :face_with_monocle:

And, naturally, per Forum Rule #98, I can just quote @Kerridoc to express my feelings about this opportunity to contribute to the community:

(And, of course, @Gryphonknight had a well-organized and cogent response to that post, that I greatly appreciate)

Though it’s been questioned whether my hat is up for the job:

…I can nonetheless reaffirm:

So, I invite you all to join me, the other mods (@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky), and the ever-helpful @FraVit93 in contributing to the organization of the forum:

And lastly, may I say, I hope you’ve enjoyed this self-indulgent bit of performance art.

…and see you around the forum! :sparkling_heart:

39 Likes

Congratulations! :+1:

4 Likes

Yay! Delighted that I won’t be spending my time following your breadcrumbs…

12 Likes

:rofl::heart_eyes_cat::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Whoo Hoo! Congrats @zephyr1 ! One more sucker …errrrr… moderator to endlessly tag :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Congratulations @zephyr1! :tada::clap::bouquet: You are perfect for the job!

5 Likes

Congrats to @zephyr1 on levelling!

5 Likes

Congratulations @zephyr1

3 Likes