šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (v22) [NOW RELEASED] ā€“ Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: New Buildings, Titan Battle Items & September/October HOTM

that spreadsheet that has been floating around in this thread - is that what is gonna happen? no changes from beta?
I am fine with upgrade times, but improvements to advanced buildings are simply pathetic - total iron storage goes up by 27k? a whooping 1%? advanced 1 to 2 only 13k storage increase??? that must be a joke!
lvl 12 to 13 gave more than that considerably faster and much cheaper too.

I will purchase 20 characters of your herbs please :fire:

We all know mods get bonus buildingsā€¦

5 Likes

Oh yeah, of course. Those are just my usual Iron Storage that everyone gets.

The extra one is next to the Drive-In Movie Theater and the Indian Restaurant.

5 Likes

I actually think they should give you something for volunteering your time here. Iā€™ve seen how much work you do. I moderate on another website and get a free gold membership. Bonus buildings is ridiculous, but a few gems a month? Or at the very least, free VIPā€¦

6 Likes

Off-topic, but: we get absolutely no in-game benefits whatsoever, and are also excluded from entry into Forum contests since they have in-game prizes, but after I recently made a joke about having never gotten a t-shirt, I coincidentally received a package the next day with a t-shirt, some stickers, and a nice postcard signed by a bunch of the staff.

(I say coincidentally because it was international mail that was very definitely sent well before I made that joke, lest anyone think it was in response to it.)

I volunteer because I like contributing to the community, as I mentioned when I first joined the moderator team.

17 Likes

Moderators are compensated with :heart: they receive. :grin:

8 Likes

And the fame and glory!

6 Likes

Need this update to release badly, and purely because I need the next beta to start purely because I need to know how hero academy works purely because Iā€™m hording 4 stars and out of space help me

3 Likes

Hero Academy will not be in next beta. Alchemy lab maybe

3 Likes

It will still get me one beta step closer to the only thing many of us care about right now :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree completely. I want Hero Academy. I donā€™t even really care about the Hunterā€™s Lodgeā€¦ and the advanced buildings seem to give disappointingly small improvements. Iā€™m just hoping for a way to trade in duplicate 5*s

:joy: rly, i was MOD f, MOD c, BA in several games, I always received benefits :slight_smile:
Volunteering :slight_smile: nice
I remember one rule : u canā€™t write about it

The fact is we donā€™t have any idea what would the Hero Academy do. There are some speculations about transforming duplicate but itā€™s not confirmed.

I know, but I can hope.

As we all do :slight_smile:

@ MercilessElectra666
If you are on SH20 and only have 4 iron storage I wonder if you put your barracks over 1
At SH20 you should have
9 Food Storage
5 Iron Storage
4 Food Stoge, Houses, Forges (must people put their barracks over one), Mines. Training Camps

1 Like

This might be a daft question but I canā€™t see an answer anywhereā€¦ since I uploaded V.22 of the game, my barracks has a yellow/ gold number attached to it. What is that for? And will any of my other buildings get numbered? Thanks

All advanded buliding have that yellow/gold indicator (Barrack included). Advanced building = building from conversion of another building.

3 Likes

I have version 22 but am not seeing the lvl 21 Stronghold. How long after the update rolls do we actually see the new features?