Welcome our new moderators!

Good news, we have two new players joining our moderator team, please give a warm welcome to @Kerridoc and @JonahTheBard! :hugs: :clap::raised_hands: They’ll be helping our dear existing moderators @Rook and @Coppersky with combining topics, reminding players of the forum rules and checking any violations.

Moderators are our wonderful volunteering players who help us to keep our Community Forum safe and fun place for everyone. Please treat them with respect and also note that they are players like the rest - not official representatives (you can identify Small Giant Games staff by the SG logo and Staff badge).

75 Likes

Great choices. And thank you in advance to @Kerridoc and @JonahTheBard. Someone pretty smart (@Gryphonknight) previously pointed out that mods are paid in praise and taxed in grief. Your efforts will be appreciated, even if sometimes it doesn’t seem like it.

(And I’m sorry, if I’m annoying. I know I can be annoying.)

23 Likes

Welcome!

Not a moderator

1 Like

I%20said%20wlecome

1 Like

Thank you everyone.

In case, there’s any confusion, I did go by the name ‘Lesley-annia’.

Jonah the Bard fits me a little better.

I am able to share this clip from our initiation, however much of what happened afterwards is covered by an international non-disclosure agreement.

giphy%20(49)

32 Likes

Welcome in a new role @Kerridoc and @JonahTheBard!

I we won’t give much work and trouble. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulation :slight_smile:
Looks like a beautiful ceremony, but what is that hairy thing on the right? :face_with_monocle::smile:

5 Likes

I already read a lot of threads and comments from our new moderators. Very good choice. Congrats.

4 Likes

Agreed, both @JonahTheBard and @Kerridoc have already contributed tremendously to the forum, having them as moderators seems an intuitive next step; excellent choice!

Moderator in training, for when things get well and truly out of hand… :smile:

:slightly_smiling_face: Tima

6 Likes

Nah, that hairy thing is ACTUALLY Petri. All warm and fuzzy until he gets angry. “Let the Wookie win…”

18 Likes

The bird is the word

This picture was taken in a Helsinki park…but it could be anything…

7 Likes

@Kerridoc @JonahTheBard my condolences …errr… Congratulations! Terrific choices by SG!

8 Likes

What is a Helsinki park?

Bravo! Very solid choices on the dev’s part to get some much needed help for @Rook and @Coppersky. I was especially impressed at how the entire forum had all the @ references to JB’s former username converted to his current one.

@Kerridoc is very knowledgeable in the game mechanics and has helped numerous new players (including myself) with his knowledge and voice of reason. @JonahTheBard having on many occasions having solid and spirited contributions to the community contents and game discussion to keep the game refreshing.

Well done, and welcome to your new roles!

7 Likes

Welcome to the new moderators hope your job will be easy and fun :slight_smile: lets hope for ingame moderators now :smiley:

3 Likes

Condolences @Kerridoc, @JonahTheBard, but you knew the assignment would be dangerous when you accepted it :sunglasses:

Congrats @Rook, @Coppersky, you are now the grizzled old veterans who can send the new guys hunting down any Snipes that sneak into the forum database :desktop_computer: while you sit back and drink hot chocolate :coffee:

6 Likes

:tada:Congratulations @Kerridoc. @JonahTheBard. @Rook @Coppersky … you all go above and beyond - it doesn’t go unnoticed … Just wanted to say a huge thank you and keep up the great work :ghost:

4 Likes

A park in Helsinki, Finland, where SG are based.

I’m afraid the thread quickly deteriorated into silliness…

And I didn’t do any research, so I am only guessing that Helsinki has some kind of public open space with vegetation.

1 Like

Don’t worry about him, it’s just my uncle Ned. Sometimes he gets drunk and walks around the woods naked. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings